X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • monitor_ep
    Talkative Member
    • May 11, 2013

July 2021 Svengoolie schedule

Well The July scheduale is slowly getting released so its time for the breakdown. The first two weeks will complete 100 ReMego Svengoolie scenes. WOW that still gets me. I am working at getting them done because I will be out of pocket sometime in July. Originally we were going to take a family vacation to Dallas to enjoy the Jurassic World exhibit. Sadly that is not going to happen. My Great Aunt is in bad shape so boyfriend & I are going to take my mother back to see her (could be the last time alive). We are driving (again) because it is still cheaper. While there we will see more of both sides of my family (who doesn't like the fact that I am gay, religious people) but while there we are going to two places where I can do more ReMego Svengoolie on the Road. I am bringing my laptop so I can post but I have no idea if they get MeTV.

1st week She-Wolf of London:
    poster 1.jpg
    "A young heiress finds evidence suggesting that at night she acts under the influence of a family curse and has begun committing ghastly murders in a nearby park."
    I watched this movie and was not happy with it. I am going to take a New Mego female put her Walton dress and work on her furry shawl. I will again use me foggy forest for the back drop.

2cd week: I Know What You Did (1965)
    I SAW WHAT YOU DID poster 3.jpg
    "Teenagers, Libby and Kit, innocently spend an evening doing random prank calls. These calls lead to murderous consequences."
    This is going to be a tough one, there is no monster just a killer. Since it does include Joan Crawford I need to make a short haired version of here for future movies since Svengoolie likes to show hers.
    Last edited by monitor_ep; Jun 26, '21, 12:41 AM.
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log
  • monitor_ep
    Talkative Member
    • May 11, 2013

Mego Alice

Happy day going through my extra New Mego wave 1-3 that I picked up on sale for customs I found a Brady Bunch Alice, so I can redo her as short -haired Joan Crawford.
    Mego Alice.jpgJoan Crawford 2.jpgJoan Crawford.jpg
    Last edited by monitor_ep; Jun 29, '21, 5:52 PM.
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

Comment

• monitor_ep
      Talkative Member
      • May 11, 2013

3rd week in July is Hammer Horror 1959 The Mummy staring Peter Cushing & Christopher Lee
      HAMMER MUMMY POSTER #2.jpg

Guess it time to open another Mego Mummy to fight against my custom Peter Chushing.

4th week is the 1939 Universal Studios The Black Cat with Boris Karloff Bela Lugosi
      Black-Cat-The-poster_01.jpg
      Time again to use that Mego head of Bela.

5th week Creation of the Humanoids (vintage I Robot)
      The_Creation_of_the_Humanoids_FilmPoster.jpg
      For this movie I am using as my base the Mego Silence Of The Lambs blue jumpsuit with either Luthor of Cushing bald head, I found 2 more this week so I can make 2 figures.
      Last edited by monitor_ep; Jul 8, '21, 12:05 AM.
      Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

Comment

• TrekStar
        Trek or Treat
        • Jan 20, 2011

I always wanted and still hope to get someday, the Distinctive Dummies Hammer Mummy, it’s a very hard find and when it does show up, it’s pretty darn expensive. It’s my favorite of the Hammer movie monsters, wished they made a sequel movie like they did with Dracula and Frankenstein films.

Comment

• monitor_ep
          Talkative Member
          • May 11, 2013

I expect New Mego to release the Christopher Lee Mummy soon. All I am doing is using the CTVT Space 1999 Lee head for the base.
          Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡