Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nostalgiabuff
    Muddling through
    • Oct 4, 2008

i liked the season finale. the cameo at the end worked well. not sure how i feel about the new Borg. Making them an ally doesn't seem to work for them as a species. Plus with the changes in the timeline and to the queen, what does that mean for the past encounters? never happened?

Comment

• KnightDetective
      Veteran Member
      • Aug 31, 2012

Just for fun, adding this new link that seems to tie in with the timeline theory/head canon I talked about on page 2. Looks like I'm not the only one doing mental gymnastics trying to make "in universe" sense of modern writer's disregard for continuity and modern viewer's appetite for fancier visuals and darker storylines. In fairness to writers, it's just another job to most and respecting continuity is a near impossible task at this point. No big deal.

Did Rick Berman and company use canon to soft reboot the history of the Star Trek franchise? Install Fishing Clash app for free on your iOS/Android device: ...

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
        Muddling through
        • Oct 4, 2008

interesting theory but i still think it is all TOS timeline. but just as some commented on the youtube video, the writers stopped caring much about canon and continuity.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎