X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS
    Museum Robot
    • May 9, 2007

5 Awesome Things on eBay this week

5 awesome things on eBay this week, come window shop with me. Black Hole Soap– I featured Black Hole soap on eBay previously but I’ve never noticed the Cygnus version of this before.   Kojak Bike Siren– It is my goal on 5 awesome things on eBay to feature every weird bit of Kojak merchandise […]
    The post 5 Awesome Things on eBay this week appeared first on PS.

More...
  • PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

I like the Havoc releases, too---good quality stuff from Model Toys Ltd of Britain. They made the excellent Daredevil line, too-- I have a knight and horse from them.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Confessional
      Maker & Whatnot
      • Aug 8, 2012

Compelling Havok artwork indeed!… ahead of its time too as pulp meets manga in a non-exploitation character = cool!

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
        Verbose Member
        • Mar 7, 2004

Yeah, every time you post anything from that Havoc line, I feel it has to be the product of time travel shenanigans.

Those Secret Wars parachutists...yeah, that just takes all the action out of it, doesn't it? Maybe Mattel had a strict hold on Marvel "action figures" at the time, and Fleetwood had to make sure they weren't completely figural?

I love the Kojak packaging, but there seems to be a lot of buzz around how Kojak is one of the weirdest TV shows ever adapted to action toys lately. Here, our Power Records Podcast, RetroFan magazine. We've all woken up from our Kojak-induced sleep!

Chris
        sigpic

Comment

• Mr.Marion
          Permanent Member
          • Sep 15, 2014

Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris
          Yeah, every time you post anything from that Havoc line, I feel it has to be the product of time travel shenanigans.

Those Secret Wars parachutists...yeah, that just takes all the action out of it, doesn't it? Maybe Mattel had a strict hold on Marvel "action figures" at the time, and Fleetwood had to make sure they weren't completely figural?

Chris
          It's a shame we didn't get a Zemo and Constructor basket like every kid wanted.

Comment

• msenger76
            Veteran Member
            • Nov 3, 2009

the package art featuring casual wolverine in a basket...hmmm i think that was probably an actual story late in the 90s!

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎