Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is GI Joe: Classified becoming easier to find?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Earth 2 Chris
    Verbose Member
    • Mar 7, 2004

Is GI Joe: Classified becoming easier to find?

I found one Flint at our local Walmart yesterday. I was glad to find him, but aggravated I missed the rest of the wave.

This series is notoriously hard to find on the pegs. Anyone else finding these any more frequently now? I know the Target Cobra Island figures are nearly impossible to come across, given all the (honestly justified) rant videos I watch on YouTube.

And I know I could preorder these from BBTS or Entertainment Earth, but I do like to have some lines that are a fun "casual" purchase like this. But maybe that's just not in the cards anymore.

Chris
    sigpic
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

I've seen Classified twice at Walmart. A Cobra Commander and a Scarlett. I've never seen GI JOE Retro at Walmart. I've never seen the Target exclusives.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• palitoy
      live. laugh. lisa needs braces
      • Jun 16, 2001

There is a ton of it at my local TRU.

I hope they increase volume because every dude seems to need extra "for their sons".
      Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
      http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
        Verbose Member
        • Mar 7, 2004

I've seen Classified twice at Walmart. A Cobra Commander and a Scarlett. I've never seen GI JOE Retro at Walmart. I've never seen the Target exclusives.
        I've seen a few of the Retro offerings, including a Duke yesterday. I passed up Classified Scarlett and Roadblock once, early on, just because I had dropped a lot of money on toys around the time. Big mistake. Never saw them again.

There is a ton of it at my local TRU.
        Really? That's fascinating. I don't think any chain can keep them on the pegs in the US, either due to poor distribution, bad ordering practices, whatever.

Chris
        sigpic

Comment

• Werewolf
          Inhuman
          • Jul 14, 2003

I've heard MOTU Origins is much easier to get in Canada as well. They get the new assortments about a month or so earlier than the States too.
          You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• powersthatbe
            Persistent Member
            • Sep 27, 2010

well i ordered Breaker with RAM Cycle and Barbecue earlier from Target and didn't have any issues. so maybe) but for me most of my collection I order from BBTS.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎