ultraman body color ?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pennywise
    • Jul 11, 2020

Picked up 2 Ultraman and 2 Wonka today at my local Walmart. Saw a burnt Pennywise at another Walmart near my house. Might go back and snag him tomorrow for the $14.88.

Have a question though. Noticed a small sticker that glows from a TPC company on the bottom left of the Ultraman card. Size of a dime. Does anyone know the significance?

Do they own the rights? Never saw that sticker before on any others I have. Thanks

Comment

• ODBJBG
      Permanent Member
      • May 15, 2009

Originally posted by pennywise
      Have a question though. Noticed a small sticker that glows from a TPC company on the bottom left of the Ultraman card. Size of a dime. Does anyone know the significance?

Do they own the rights? Never saw that sticker before on any others I have. Thanks

Tsuburaya Productions company? If that's what you're talking about, then yeah, they own Ultraman.

Comment

• pennywise
        • Jul 11, 2020

Originally posted by ODBJBG
        Tsuburaya Productions company? If that's what you're talking about, then yeah, they own Ultraman.
        yes, that's it. Thank you sir. Kind of cool add on to the card.

Comment

• Tiberiusguy
          Museum Patron
          • Aug 23, 2019

I picked up an original ultraman, for a custom idea. I remarked that I saw skin tone under the costume at the time of the original post… well I opened it and discovered that he has a completely skin coloured body and, I think, painted hands… haven’t tried to see if they match the forearms yet.
          I want to get a body match for Scotty (not so important due to painted head) and Checkov. Want to exchange the lower legs to regular feet.
          Sorry OT, will post what I’m talking about in customs later…
          Not sure how to post a pic on this forum, my photobucket doesn’t help here.

Mine was from Red Planet/TRU
          Last edited by Tiberiusguy; Aug 1, '21, 12:24 AM. Reason: Added relevancy

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎