Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: MOTU Origins series 5 comparison pics.

Images
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Werewolf View Post
    In the US, I think just online.
    I just see ebay $$$...
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

It's so fluffy!!

Attachment 31527

Walmart exclusive flocked Panthor. This is how he should have been released in the first place. Looks so much better. Panthor should always be flocked. Always.
    I lucked onto a lone flocked Panthor just sitting on a walmart shelf. I have the unflocked version loose on display, but that flocking is gorgeous! Just wish he didn't cost twice as much as the regular...
    Wanted:

LJN Swat/Rookies v2 arms with the bicep swivels.

Quote Originally Posted by PNGwynne View Post
    I just see ebay $$$...
    I've had luck pre-ordering from Amazon. In fact... the majority of my MOTU origins collection came from Amazon. Sometimes they'll sell for $15 to $20. Always check the other options when it comes to the pricing.
    Wanted:

LJN Swat/Rookies v2 arms with the bicep swivels.

It's so fluffy!!

Attachment 31527

Walmart exclusive flocked Panthor. This is how he should have been released in the first place. Looks so much better. Panthor should always be flocked. Always.
    I still have had no luck finding the flocked version, it is definitely the superior one!! Grrr, I won't stop looking

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKickass1983 View Post
    I've had luck pre-ordering from Amazon. In fact... the majority of my MOTU origins collection came from Amazon.
    I've only gotten the Keldor & Kronis 2 pack and the Revelations Battle Cat locally. Everything else was online from amazon, walmart or target.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...