Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Earth 2 Chris
    Verbose Member
    • Mar 7, 2004

The knee flap design for the female figures has been a complaint since the line started. I'm actually happy to see Mattel is listening and fixing stuff.
    Oh yeah, improvements are of course a good thing. I just know how collectors think, and some folks are going to go nuts trying to track down these running changes.

Chris
    sigpic

Comment

• Werewolf
      Inhuman
      • Jul 14, 2003

He-Man and Skeletor with retro heads series 5 refresh.

muoretroheads.JPG

Same heads that came with the battle armor figures but with new full power swords. Snazzy!
      You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• Werewolf
        Inhuman
        • Jul 14, 2003

It's so fluffy!!

muopanfur.JPG

Walmart exclusive flocked Panthor. This is how he should have been released in the first place. Looks so much better. Panthor should always be flocked. Always.
        You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• PNGwynne
          Master of Fowl Play
          • Jun 5, 2008

Where are these? Because the earlier versions seem shelf-warmers and I can't imagine reorders.

Originally posted by Werewolf
          He-Man and Skeletor with retro heads series 5 refresh.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]31526[/ATTACH]

Same heads that came with the battle armor figures but with new full power swords. Snazzy!
          WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Werewolf
            Inhuman
            • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by PNGwynne
            Where are these? Because the earlier versions seem shelf-warmers and I can't imagine reorders.
            In the US, I think just online.

Comment

• PNGwynne
              Master of Fowl Play
              • Jun 5, 2008

In the US, I think just online.
              I just see ebay $$$...
              WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• KingKickass1983
                Career Member
                • Jan 19, 2019

It's so fluffy!!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]31527[/ATTACH]

Walmart exclusive flocked Panthor. This is how he should have been released in the first place. Looks so much better. Panthor should always be flocked. Always.
                I lucked onto a lone flocked Panthor just sitting on a walmart shelf. I have the unflocked version loose on display, but that flocking is gorgeous! Just wish he didn't cost twice as much as the regular...
                Wanted:

Diamond select Spider-man hands. Long shot, I know...but ya never know..

Comment

• KingKickass1983
                  Career Member
                  • Jan 19, 2019

Originally posted by PNGwynne
                  I just see ebay $$$...
                  I've had luck pre-ordering from Amazon. In fact... the majority of my MOTU origins collection came from Amazon. Sometimes they'll sell for $15 to $20. Always check the other options when it comes to the pricing.
                  Wanted:

Diamond select Spider-man hands. Long shot, I know...but ya never know..

Comment

• nvmbrsdoom5
                    Persistent Member
                    • Mar 1, 2005

It's so fluffy!!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]31527[/ATTACH]

I still have had no luck finding the flocked version, it is definitely the superior one!! Grrr, I won't stop looking

Comment

• Werewolf
                      Inhuman
                      • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by KingKickass1983
                      I've had luck pre-ordering from Amazon. In fact... the majority of my MOTU origins collection came from Amazon.
                      I've only gotten the Keldor & Kronis 2 pack and the Revelations Battle Cat locally. Everything else was online from amazon, walmart or target.

Comment

Working...
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎