Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: MOTU Origins series 5 comparison pics.

Images
    Series 5 Evil-Lyn and series 1 Teela are being found with the improved sculpted female knees.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Images
    Man, these running changes are going to drive collectors nuts from here to eternity, especially considering how scarce most of these figures are.

Chris
    http://megomuseum.com/community/signaturepics/sigpic22_1.gif

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Earth 2 Chris View Post
    Man, these running changes are going to drive collectors nuts from here to eternity, especially considering how scarce most of these figures are.

Chris
    I'm glad I decided not to go down this rabbit hole. So many different variations! Anyone keeping a running tally of how many Origins figures released to date?

Images
    The knee flap design for the female figures has been a complaint since the line started. I'm actually happy to see Mattel is listening and fixing stuff.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Images
    Blog Entries
    Ughhhhhh..... but of course those knees bothered me.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Images
    The knee flap design for the female figures has been a complaint since the line started. I'm actually happy to see Mattel is listening and fixing stuff.
    Oh yeah, improvements are of course a good thing. I just know how collectors think, and some folks are going to go nuts trying to track down these running changes.

Chris
    http://megomuseum.com/community/signaturepics/sigpic22_1.gif

Images
    He-Man and Skeletor with retro heads series 5 refresh.

muoretroheads.JPG

Same heads that came with the battle armor figures but with new full power swords. Snazzy!

Images
    It's so fluffy!!

muopanfur.JPG

Walmart exclusive flocked Panthor. This is how he should have been released in the first place. Looks so much better. Panthor should always be flocked. Always.

Images
    Blog Entries
    Where are these? Because the earlier versions seem shelf-warmers and I can't imagine reorders.

Quote Originally Posted by Werewolf View Post
    He-Man and Skeletor with retro heads series 5 refresh.

muoretroheads.JPG

Same heads that came with the battle armor figures but with new full power swords. Snazzy!
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by PNGwynne View Post
    Where are these? Because the earlier versions seem shelf-warmers and I can't imagine reorders.
    In the US, I think just online.