X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

Nacelle/Toys that made us bought the rights to Robo Force

Nacelle Company, The Toys that made us people, now own Robo Force.

Back in 2013, our good friend John Kent formed Toyfinity Toys and announced the revival of a few 70's and 80's toy lines from IDEAL Toys. Among the revival were the MORDLES from the Rocks, and Bug, and Things toy line, the ZEROIDS figures, and the ROBO FORCE figures. The ROBO FORCE and ZEROIDS utilized...

I was never impressed or interested with the glyos figures Toyfinity released. Hopefully Nacelle will release regular mass market toys in the style of the original Ideal Robo Force figures.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...
  • Earth 2 Chris
    Verbose Member
    • Mar 7, 2004

I LOVED Max Steele's Robo Force...and I'm not sure why. They hit the shelves very shortly (as I recall) before the onslaught of the Japanese imports like GoBots and Transformers, and looked very "quaint" by the time those guys showed up. But I still dug them. I hope someone does something cool with them.

I remember coveting the life-sized one in the Sears Wish Book.

Chris
    sigpic

Comment

• Timothy2251
      Jerks beef with Ten Bears
      • Mar 15, 2008

As a Glyos fan, I have most of the Toyfinity RoboForce figures, so this is a bit of a shock. I'm hoping Toyfinity retains the tooling as mixing those parts with other Glyos figures is part of the fun.

Still, I'm curious if the new owners are going to go old school and re-release the original figures, or if they're going to go in an all new direction.
      "It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life."

Comment

• Werewolf
        Inhuman
        • Jul 14, 2003

Roboforce rebirth Hun-dred figure revealed.

The the Nacelle Company purchased the rights to Robo Force from Toyfinity Toys earlier this year (see our previous story here), the company promised a completely different take on the cult 80s franchise. In a video posted on YouTube, the Nacelle company has released the first look at Hun-Dred, Nacelle's first ever action figure. At...
        You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
          Verbose Member
          • Mar 7, 2004

I like how they integrated the old suction cups.

Chris
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎