X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS
    Museum Robot
    • May 9, 2007

5 Awesome Things on eBay this week

Aw yeah, it’s Friday and it’s time for 5 awesome things on eBay this week. Come window shop with me… Bionic Woman Sliding Puzzle- For some reason, I’m really good at these, like it’s my mutant superpower or something. I’m still trying to figure out if there is some sort of career I can pursue […]
    The post 5 Awesome Things on eBay this week appeared first on PS.

More...
  • Megotastrophe
    Permanent Member
    • Jun 29, 2018

And the photos in the Popeye auction will not win any prizes. Maybe the farmer kind of looks like Popeye but that photo doesn't prove anything.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
      Verbose Member
      • Mar 7, 2004

I would have been all over that JJ doll as a kid. I was one of those annoying little scamps who went around saying "DYNO-MITE!!!" on command to amuse adults my parents knew.

I still can't get over the gorgeous artwork on those poster sets. Looks like maybe the same artist from the Fantasy Island set?

The Popeye set...yeah. Could they not at least pack the box with fish, sharks, octopus, etc? You know, SEA LIFE to go with your sailor character?

Chris
      sigpic

Comment

• Makernaut
        Persistent Member
        • Jul 22, 2015

....and judging by Bluto’s face, he’s starting to figure out his reality is a lie.
        This made me giggle a bit.

Comment

• tay666
          Career Member
          • Dec 27, 2008

For some reason, that radio seems familiar.
          Don't think I actually owned it, but it may have been in one of our local stores. I swear I have actually see and held one in person.

And I agree. I miss things that are other things also.
          That is probably how Transformers came about. Someone really took that thought to the next level.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎