X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zeedox
    Career Member
    • Aug 10, 2007

Micronauts-Ish and the Dollar Tree Line

Even if Mego does not have the Micronauts license maybe if they made their own line with accessories etc in a slightly different style?

Sort of like the cool toy line at the dollar tree...

https://www.dollartree.com/final-faction
  • RonnyG
    Career Member
    • Apr 23, 2014

Somebody already started a thread about these a few months ago, but I still haven't seen the dog figure in stores.

Comment

• zeedox
      Career Member
      • Aug 10, 2007

I meant more like this growing out of the original mego smaller figures into a line of its own:

In addition, as the Micronaut line grew in popularity, Mego expanded the line by creating whole new figures from scratch such as the "Aliens" line which included Antron, Repto, Membros, Lobros, Kronos and Centaurus.

Comment

• tmthor
        God of Knock-offs
        • Nov 29, 2005

Originally posted by RonnyG
        Somebody already started a thread about these a few months ago, but I still haven't seen the dog figure in stores.
        The Dog is still not available possibly wave 2

I think there would be potential if Mego was to make a 4" modern line for Action Jackson (just an example) to compete for the GI Joe spot that Hasbro is not making. when Hasbro makes the 4" stuff (I mean New Stuff not remakes of remakes) it usually sells out which I think IF Mego made a 4" line which is a cross between the Micronauts and GI Joe/action Jackson and had vehicles and Playsets they would sell and be a very popular line. Especially if they incorporated the Micronauts interchangeability into the line. they would be compatible then with GI Joe & Modern 4" Star Wars as well as other 4" lines like Eagle Force and other 4" lines.
        Last edited by tmthor; Sep 23, '21, 10:00 AM.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎