• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

Jada toys 6 inch Universal Monsters

Wow, these look great.

You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...
  • Earth 2 Chris
    Verbose Member
    • Mar 7, 2004

Wow, interesting! The Dracula looks like it's at least approaching a Lugosi likeness. Not sure if Frankenstein looks like Karloff or not, but he seems to be fairly well-articulated.

Jada has good distribution in the die-cast car aisles, so maybe we will actually be able to find these at retail.

Chris
    sigpic

Comment

• enyawd72
      Maker of Monsters!
      • Oct 1, 2009

Crazy! This is the most Universal Monsters stuff we've seen since the 90's

Comment

• PNGwynne
        Master of Fowl Play
        • Jun 5, 2008

I like Dracula.
        WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• LonnieFisher
          Eloquent Member
          • Jan 19, 2008

Comment

• Klosterheim
            Persistent Member
            • Mar 23, 2013

This reminds me of how fascinated I was with The Creature From the Black Lagoon figure, when I first saw it at Children's Palace.

Comment

• TrekStar
              Trek or Treat
              • Jan 20, 2011

These are very cool, hopefully at a reasonable price.
              I wonder if they will release a Wolf Man and the Mummy to kind of round out the series?

Comment

• monitor_ep
                Talkative Member
                • May 11, 2013

I am going to wait and see what the actual figure look like and the price point. I was just at Target and they had in another wave of Super 7 UM but the price was $20 for 3.75 inch figures. That is out of my range now.
                Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• darkmonkeygod
                  Career Member
                  • Sep 5, 2005

Looks like the German retailer that often gets the jump on these things has posted an extension of this line in the forms of the Invisible Man and the Wolf Man. I'm a big fan of this line for its "playability" and I hope Jada can do even more with it. If anyone who's interested hasn't seen it, they released a direct to consumer black and white Frankenstein's Monster with lab table:

https://jadanextlevel.com/products/u...evel-exclusive

Comment

• PNGwynne
                    Master of Fowl Play
                    • Jun 5, 2008

If Jada or Neca do Phantom of the Opera, I'll grab them. Heck, I had to talk myself out of the off-model bendy Phantom, and I dislike bendies in general.
                    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• darkmonkeygod
                      Career Member
                      • Sep 5, 2005

Originally posted by PNGwynne
                      If Jada or Neca do Phantom of the Opera, I'll grab them. Heck, I had to talk myself out of the off-model bendy Phantom, and I dislike bendies in general.
                      I like those Noble Toys BendyFigs because they are so funky. They look like bootlegs to me!

Comment

• Megotastrophe
                        Permanent Member
                        • Jun 29, 2018

I still feel lucky to have gotten all 4 of the Walgreens bendies.

Comment

• Werewolf
                          Inhuman
                          • Jul 14, 2003

Just started picking these up. They are really nice. Love the sculpts and they are very well articulated. Never had a Frank with rocker ankles and double-jointed knees before.
                          You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• Werewolf
                            Inhuman
                            • Jul 14, 2003

Here's a quick comparison pic with the Jakks and Toy Island figures. Which I thought were really underrated lines and didn't deserve the hate they got. The Jakks figures, with those great bases, had a lot of play value.

unimonfrank.JPG

Comment

• PNGwynne
                              Master of Fowl Play
                              • Jun 5, 2008

I loved the Jakks stuff.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎