X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS
    Museum Robot
    • May 9, 2007

Bugmen of Insecta- PlaidStallions Action Figure Archive

The Bug Men of Insecta are a wonderfully creepy line of action figures knocking off Masters of the Universe and Sectaurs with a splash of horror. The new gallery has photos, catalog scans and even a video about this weird toy line.     More Updates all this week. Cheers! bRaIn   Issue 4 of […]
    The post Bugmen of Insecta- PlaidStallions Action Figure Archive appeared first on PS.

More...
  • PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

Possibly my favorite and most-coveted knock-offs.

What does Ray not own, I'm in awe.
    Last edited by PNGwynne; Jun 1, '21, 8:27 PM.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Werewolf
      Inhuman
      • Jul 14, 2003

I don't think I ever saw those in store as a kid. Probably would have gotten at least one if I had. They are pretty funky.
      You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• monitor_ep
        Talkative Member
        • May 11, 2013

yeah this is new to me.
        Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
          Verbose Member
          • Mar 7, 2004

I saw these in a Tomart's Guide, I believe. Interesting that they share vehicle molds with Dragnon Riders of the Styx. I had a friend up the street who had a few of those figures, but I never saw the Bug Men as a kid.

Chris
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎