X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS
    Museum Robot
    • May 9, 2007

1977 Gabriel Toys Hal Needham: Stuntman Catalog

1977 saw Gabriel Toys try an interesting experiment in action figures. Instead of licensing a hollywood movie, they sought to captilize on the making of a movie by creating a set based on then legendary stuntman Hal Needham.     Gabriel devoted six pages of the 1977 catalog to this line and it […]

More...
  • Falstaff13
    Persistent Member
    • May 28, 2008

I've loved this set for several years (although I never saw it when I was little). I want to use it to display my Mego Western figures.
    Hugh H. Davis

Wanted: Legends of the West (Empire & Excel) and other western historically-based figures. Send me an offer.
    Also interested in figures based on literary characters.

Comment

• LonnieFisher
      Eloquent Member
      • Jan 19, 2008

That camera could actually be made to record at this point in time with it's size. That would be extra cool!

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
        Verbose Member
        • Mar 7, 2004

1977 was a big year for Needham. He also directed Smokey and the Bandit, the second biggest film that year, after some indie movie named Star Wars!

Chris
        sigpic

Comment

• PNGwynne
          Master of Fowl Play
          • Jun 5, 2008

That playset is dreamy.
          WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• sovericoool
            • Jul 2, 2021

do you have the set? I have one. And actually in the process of assessing its value. Any idea? its got some broken pieces but I would thing 90% complete instructions too box is ok on one side

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎