X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • megoapesnut
    The name says it all!
    • Dec 3, 2007

Funny thing happened the other day...

So, I purchased a high end ebike/electric motorcycle last summer. There are a few groups on FB dedicated to this bike and one of them is a mods group with people buying/selling/sharing modifications for it. Recently i was communicating with several members regarding some buying/selling and I was giving out my megoapesnut email address. I must have talked to 6 people and as soon as I gave them my email address that was the last I heard from them and/or I was blocked. I was perplexed so I did some investigating and realized it was always immediately after I gave them my email address. So I Googled my email address and voila! The results of the search are in the photo below. The first thing that pops up in a search is an old thread from here with a title that does not inspire confidence! I remember commenting in this thread and now somehow it is the first thing somebody sees. I don't know how many people who commented in that thread use their MM name as their email address, but if you do I would do a search and see if this pops up.

Working...
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎