X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TrekStar
    Trek or Treat
    • Jan 20, 2011

Presidents Heads/Clothing

I just checked the CTVT website new arrivals for 2021, and they are now selling U.S. Presidents heads and clothing sold separately. But...it looks like you can only get the outfits already on headless bodies, $19.99, heads are selling at $10.00

I just recently like 2 weeks ago asked them about this and they replied back saying, President’s heads and clothes sold separately not available anytime soon.

So either not all their employees are on the same page or they wanted it to be a surprise?
    Last edited by TrekStar; May 24, '21, 3:46 PM.
  • pmwasson
    Maker
    • Sep 12, 2007

I really wanted some of those suits, but for $20, might as well get the whole figure.
    sigpic LaserMego

Comment

• darkbros
      Persistent Member
      • Jul 3, 2012

Originally posted by pmwasson
      I really wanted some of those suits, but for $20, might as well get the whole figure.
      I think that's what they are counting on...people doing the math and just buying the figure clamshell and all.

Makes no sense why they just didn't offer these loose and bagged for about $5 to $6 less ?

example:
      Obama Tan Suit ( which is on my list) Carded: $30 plus shipping
      bulid a figure style: $20 body
      $10 head
      but if released bagged, $26 ( maybe?)

Obviously they aren't selling and they are trying to move the overstock it took to produce the figures. I'm just gonna wait them out.
      Customizing 1:9: My Videoblog journey of Customizing!
      https://www.facebook.com/customizingonenine
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------
      "I don't do it for the haters, I do it for the players." --snoop dogg

Comment

• PNGwynne
        Master of Fowl Play
        • Jun 5, 2008

The clothing is the draw for me on most of these, so the body& suit is tempting for certain customs where I'd need a body anyway.
        WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• TrekStar
          Trek or Treat
          • Jan 20, 2011

They should just offer them loose with heads for $19.99 or sell the clothes separately, shirts/pants/ jackets $5.00-$8.00-$10.00

darkbros is right regarding not selling and overstock issues, which might help if they price drop the clamshell carded figures to say around 24.99 and that keeps shipping at $8.00

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎