Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Modded Super Friends Batman

When I look at it, it reminds me of the one pictured on the side panels of the mego window boxes.

Quote Originally Posted by darkbros View Post
    Nice job and the Retro Action cape does make him look spot on!!!

I'll keep your tutorial bookmarked, so far ( knocks loudly on wood) my FTC body on mine is still solid with no issues, so I probably won't convert him until it develops any.

I am though working on converting my Mego Trinity over to Type S on all, Superman on a muscular Type S upgrade, Batman on a regular type S and WW on a Type S female ( Yvonne),
    soon as the parts order comes in. I started on WW ( and videoed my progress over on Youtube), I'll get their eventually.
    I need to see that YouTube video on Wonder Woman. I bought a Yvonne with the idea of using the body for Wonder Woman. I have the Mego Batman and Superman also on a regular Type S (Batman's costume was a little tight), and just put the Mattel Superman costume on a Type S body with the new FTC Superman head sculpt and FTC rubber Superman boots. Besides my daughter saying Superman's head looks pale and sickly, I thought it came out well! I wish the boots were more faded though.

When you say the Type S muscular body, so you mean the Type S Upgrade Kit? I have a few original kits from the 8 Inch SuperStore, but I never found a need to have the double jointed elbows and knees and wasn't sure the costumes with hole up with the extra articulation.

I actually JUST bought this exact Batman with intent to upgrade it. But just a bit beefier utilizing a MOTU torso.
    Wanted:

LJN Swat/Rookies v2 arms with the bicep swivels.