X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS
    Museum Robot
    • May 9, 2007

Kenner Bionic Spring ’77 Extra

In the Spring of 1977, Kenner issued this special and rare catalog to update retailers on the innovations in their (then) biggest hit toylines, the Six Million Dollar Man and the Bionic Woman. Bionic fever would wane the following year but this was truly a golden time for Bionic fans. The art on this […]

More...
  • Earth 2 Chris
    Verbose Member
    • Mar 7, 2004

I had Steve and the Mission to Mars set. I LOVED that red-domed helmet, for some reason. I got a pretty nice Steve at Mego Meet a few years ago, but I would love to get that Mars suit.

I agree, the art on this line is about as iconic as it gets. Just phenomenal.

Chris
    sigpic

Comment

• sprytel
      Talkative Member
      • Jun 26, 2009

This is a great little time capsule. The Bionic Man and Bionic Woman were seemingly everywhere in those days.

I find it amusing that Steve Austin gets "Now More Bionic Action with the Bionic Grip!" and Jamie gets "New purse!". Bad enough that he gets the Bionic Transport and she gets the Bionic Beauty Salon... "The Bionic Woman faces her greatest foe: split ends."

Comment

• Werewolf
        Inhuman
        • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by sprytel

I find it amusing that Steve Austin gets "Now More Bionic Action with the Bionic Grip!" and Jamie gets "New purse!"
        I have that doll, with complete mission purse, and do really like it but yeah that's not lost on me.
        You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• monitor_ep
          Talkative Member
          • May 11, 2013

Another lineup that my brother and I did not collect. I think it was due to the fact that we were still playing with Megos and these three did not fit in.
          Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• shazam7208
            Career Member
            • Oct 28, 2008

The Christmas I remember the most was my "Bionic" Christmas.....that year I had a ton of SMDM toys under the tree! I LOVED that Christmas!

Comment

• Mikey
              Verbose Member
              • Aug 9, 2001

Artwork of Jaime is fine but Steve looks extra hungover and is in dire need of an all-night diner's scrambled eggs and sausage meal

Comment

• Jason73
                Correctamundo!
                • Jan 11, 2009

Christmas of '77 was my one and only Bionic Christmas. I was just 4 years old, but remember it well.
                Happy Days-Mego Style

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎