Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Netflix He-Man kids series figures leaked.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

Netflix He-Man kids series figures leaked.

Pics are starting to hit social media. He-Man, Skeletor and Battle Armor He-Man. Umm, they look kind of Rescue Heroes in style. Big and budgety. Might be the large scale figures? Not crazy about the designs. Look nothing like the classic designs. Way more sci-fi than sword & sorcery. Hopefully kids will dig them. Can't really complain when Mattel is doing such great work with Origins.

As you may know, there are two Masters of the Universe animated series in the works for Netflix. The first is Masters of the Universe: Revelation, which is a continuation of the classic Filmation cartoon. That series is aimed at older fans of the original series and toys, and is being created by Kevin Smith....
    Last edited by Werewolf; May 15, '21, 9:01 PM. Reason: added link
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...
  • PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

Eh, not for me. The "giant" Imaginext figs are fun, though.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Werewolf
      Inhuman
      • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by PNGwynne
      Eh, not for me. The "giant" Imaginext figs are fun, though.
      At least they are not Thundercats Roar terrible or anything.
      You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• Falstaff13
        Persistent Member
        • May 28, 2008

I get a feeling Netflix having these two shows will lead to a good bit of confusion before it's all done.
        Hugh H. Davis

Wanted: Legends of the West (Empire & Excel) and other western historically-based figures. Send me an offer.
        Also interested in figures based on literary characters.

Comment

• Werewolf
          Inhuman
          • Jul 14, 2003

I think they are trying to follow Hasbro's lead with how they handle Transformers by offering multiple toy lines and cartoons aimed at different age groups.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎