X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • silveralex
    Veteran Member
    • Oct 22, 2012

Super Powers Green Lantern on Mego T2

I recently picked up a Super Powers Green Lantern Head and Costume on CTVT. I have some T2 bodies and EMCE bodies lying around, so I figured I'd put one together.

Quite pleased with it actually. I had the Mattel Retro-action GL but prefer the look of this one (though new Hal will be getting the Mattel power battery )

My question is on best way to attach the hands. They are white gloves (one with a power ring on it) but are like the Batman TV figures - they have a hole for a post (only 1 of the gloves I got had a post in it).
    For now, I've pulled the hands off of an EMCE body and just stuck the gloves on. The one with a post fits into the handless arm but is loose and the one without a post, fits on but is also (obviously) loose.

What's the right way to attach these. Is there anything I can do with a T2 body to use them there?
  • Nostalgiabuff
    Muddling through
    • Oct 4, 2008

i think you have to remove the hands from the T2 body, including wrist stem, and but the part from CTVT that the glove hands attach too. but i'm sure others on here have already done it and can give more specifics

Comment

• silveralex
      Veteran Member
      • Oct 22, 2012

thanks for the info.
      I've removed a hand before (by pushing out the pin), does anyone know if removing the wrist stem is just a matter of pulling it out?

I've looked on the CVTV site and I can see they include the pins when you buy gloves (I think these are the right pins). But they don't sell them separately? Anyone know if they do?

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎