X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Earth 2 Chris
    Verbose Member
    • Mar 7, 2004

Superman III movie moment recreation

So, back when we had the ice storm a few months ago, I had a little fun with the large sheets I was removing from my car. I used it to promote the then upcoming Superman III Movie Minute on social media. Our episode with the big frozen lake dropped today, so I thought I would share it here. The Superman figure is the 3.75" Chris Reeve figure from Mattel's Multiverse line a few years back.

Fire and Water Network All-Stars Chris Franklin and Rob Kelly celebrate their favorite superhero movie of all time, 1978's SUPERMAN: THE MOVIE, five minutes at a time!

Chris
    sigpic
  • MIB41
    Eloquent Member
    • Sep 25, 2005

Love it! Consider me in with that small group which loves this particular installment. I still consider that fight sequence between Clark and Superman to be waaaay ahead of its day and the first TRUE comic book moment brought to life on the big screen. Great photo Chris!

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
      Verbose Member
      • Mar 7, 2004

Thanks Tom! I agree, the Evil Superman vs. Clark fight is one of the best sequences in ANY of the films, even if other aspects of this film bring it down. I think it even trumps the big fight in Superman II (which is still great), because it's all on screen, not hidden by fights under the streets or a nighttime setting.

Chris
      sigpic

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎