Clear All
  • enyawd72
    Maker of Monsters!
    • Oct 1, 2009

Power-Con 2021 reveals...WOW!!

Take my money already!!

Horde 4-pack!!

Leo Faker and Dupli-Cat!!

Grayskull accessory pack with sculpted dungeon, space suit, and Spirit of Grayskull!!

• PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

Dupli-cat is great, new character to me.

I like all this, I wonder what will see wide re-release?
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Werewolf
      Inhuman
      • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by PNGwynne

I like all this, I wonder what will see wide re-release?
      I doubt we will get a single carded Leo Faker, too obscure, but I can guarantee we will get regular color Grizzlor and Horde Troopers. A single carded blue Hordak would also not surprise me.
      You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• PNGwynne
        Master of Fowl Play
        • Jun 5, 2008

I agree. How does one get PowerCon stuff? (I used to get Reaction ones direct from Super7).
        WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Werewolf
          Inhuman
          • Jul 14, 2003

How does one get PowerCon stuff? (I used to get Reaction ones direct from Super7).
          I ordered last years She-Ra exclusive from BBTS.
          You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• Mego-Amigo
            Persistent Member
            • Jun 22, 2011

I normally get most of the Power-Con exclusives straight from their website when they make them available however BBTS normally has them for preorder too though normally more expensive. Had to go that route with last year's She-Ra. I believe this stuff will be available next Sat. for preorder though it will probably sell out quickly on the Power-Con website.

Comment

• Klosterheim
              Persistent Member
              • Mar 23, 2013

Thanks for the images.

Those figures and cat are officially way cool.

The toys are super impressive.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                Verbose Member
                • Mar 7, 2004

It all looks great, but what's a Leo Faker? How is he different from Old School Faker? Does he sing "You Make Me Feel Like Dancing" or something?

Chris
                sigpic

Comment

• Werewolf
                  Inhuman
                  • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris
                  It all looks great, but what's a Leo Faker?
                  Leo Toys is a toy company in India. They manufactured MOTU figures up into the mid 90s. Some figures were even issued on New Adventures style cards. They had some odd color choices and variants. The quality isn't the greatest. They are similar to the Funskool Gi Joes.

Comment

• enyawd72
                    Maker of Monsters!
                    • Oct 1, 2009

Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris
                    It all looks great, but what's a Leo Faker? How is he different from Old School Faker? Does he sing "You Make Me Feel Like Dancing" or something?

Chris
                    The major differences in the Leo Faker from the standard U.S. release are the eyes, which are painted to appear much more sinister, and the addition of the orange Skeletor belt and Havoc staff, neither of which came with the U.S. release.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                      Verbose Member
                      • Mar 7, 2004

Ah, thanks folks. There's so much about MOTU that has been layered in since I was a rabid fan as a kid. I appreciate the info!

Chris
                      sigpic

Comment

• ScottA
                        Original Member
                        • Jun 25, 2001

I always loved the Troopers.
                        sigpic WANTED: Boxed, Carded and Kresge Carded WGSH

Comment

• jacoblb
                          Persistent Member
                          • May 7, 2009

I'm hoping to get a preorder in this weekend. Fingers crosses.

Comment

• huedell
                            Museum Ball Eater
                            • Dec 31, 2003

I agree. How does one get PowerCon stuff? (I used to get Reaction ones direct from Super7).
                            https://thepower-con.com/tickets-exclusives/

Non-Attendee pre-sales for exclusives begin Saturday, May 22nd at 9:00am Pacific / 12:00 noon Eastern
                            "No. No no no no no no. You done got me talkin' politics. I didn't wanna'. Like I said y'all, I'm just happy to be alive. I think I'll scoot over here right by this winda', let this beautiful carriage rock me to sleep, and dream about how lucky I am." - Chris Mannix

Comment

• PNGwynne
                              Master of Fowl Play
                              • Jun 5, 2008

So it appears the site has crashed, I had to go through BBTS at an increased price.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎