X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS
    Museum Robot
    • May 9, 2007

Coming Full Mego Circle – A Toy-Ventures Tale

Recently, while rooting around for a catalog, I found this notebook, friends have seen it before but I really wanted to share it at this moment in my life because of the effect it had on me today. This was a Mego toy book that I was attempting to write when I was 17, using […]

More...
  • MIB41
    Eloquent Member
    • Sep 25, 2005

Thats amazing! Its always a great moment when you can hold something that serves as a marker in time to illustrate the arc of one's life. Even at an early stage, you can see the evolution starting to take place. Priceless. Thanks for sharing that moment with us.

Comment

• Brown Bear
      Still Old School
      • Feb 14, 2008

Your story resinates with me. I have had similar feelings over the past few months. I enjoyed reading about your journey. Thanks for sharing.
      Check out my website: Megozine Covers - Home

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
        Verbose Member
        • Mar 7, 2004

That's awesome. And even better...you did it! You finally made it a reality. Not many people can say that.

Chris
        sigpic

Comment

• PNGwynne
          Master of Fowl Play
          • Jun 5, 2008

To see a dream become a reality, that's so special. I can understand your emotional reaction.

Heck, I have custom figures and plans gestated or half-completed for 25 years--I'm envious (and happy for you)!
          WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Werewolf
            Inhuman
            • Jul 14, 2003

Neat, congrats on your journey.
            You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• TrekStar
              Trek or Treat
              • Jan 20, 2011

Fun story, congrats and thank you for sharing.

Comment

• tay666
                Career Member
                • Dec 27, 2008

What a cool story.

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡