X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bionicfanboy66
    Career Member
    • Jul 30, 2012

Night Court Revival

Looks like Melissa Roush('The Big Bang Theory') will be portraying Judge Abby Stone, daughter of the late Judge Harry Stone(the late Harry Anderson). She originally was just going to be co-Executive Producer with her husband. John Larroquette(SP?) will be returning as DA Dan Fielding.
  • Goblin19
    Talkative Member
    • May 2, 2002

Just read this. I have a huge soft spot for the original, but mostly because of Harry Anderson. I will probably watch an episode to see what it’s like and hope for the best.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
      Verbose Member
      • Mar 7, 2004

I like Melissa Roush, mostly because I find her really cute, but I will have to see if she has the chops to carry a series. I'm sure having Larroquette will help.

Chris
      sigpic

Comment

• sprytel
        Talkative Member
        • Jun 26, 2009

Originally posted by Goblin19
        Just read this. I have a huge soft spot for the original, but mostly because of Harry Anderson. I will probably watch an episode to see what it’s like and hope for the best.
        Yep, Night Court was one of the best network sitcoms ever.

Comment

• Mikey
          Verbose Member
          • Aug 9, 2001

Loved Night Court

Would love to see John Astin make a cameo (if he's up for it)

Especially loved Ellen Foley on the earlier episodes -- she was so dang cute and sassy !!!

Comment

• palitoy
            live. laugh. lisa needs braces
            • Jun 16, 2001

Seeing as the star and creator have since left us, it's really going to be a different show altogether. I hated Big Bang Theory but I find that actress cute and fun, maybe it'll work?
            Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
            http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• jwyblejr
              galactic yo-yo
              • Apr 6, 2006

Not really sure if this will work. How do you have someone like Dan Fielding in this day and age?

Comment

• enyawd72
                Maker of Monsters!
                • Oct 1, 2009

Originally posted by palitoy
                Seeing as the star and creator have since left us, it's really going to be a different show altogether. I hated Big Bang Theory but I find that actress cute and fun, maybe it'll work?
                Maybe, but I doubt it. The original series was lightning in a bottle. No Harry, no Bull or Marcia or Christine. Each character was distilled down to a "type" which, when thrown all together made a perfect recipe for comedy.

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎