• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • monitor_ep
    Talkative Member
    • May 11, 2013

Justice Society: WWII (SPOILERS)

658369-justice-society-world-war-ii-0-230-0-345-crop.jpg
    Well we just watched the latest DC Comics cartoon movie Justice Society World War II and while good it's like watching two movies that sandwiched together.

The Justice Society of America , a group of heroes aiding the allies in World War 2, acquire an ally from the future who sends them on an adventure that changes history.
    SPOILERS BELOW:
    I am still going to leave some things out:

It starts on on with in "present day" with Barry Allen & Iris West visiting Metropolis when Barry hears an attack and goes to help out Superman. It is when The Flash goes to help Superman he gets caught in the Speed Force (with help) at goes to WWII on the battlefield with the JSA. There he helps fight Nazis. Steve Trevor needs the team to decipher a message so they have to retrieve the only person he can help from a Nazi Castle. They "rescue" and decipher the message and have to go to the Bermuda Triangle.

Now this feels like an old JSA comic book tale but this is were it seems like another movie:

Atlanteans save the crew and invite them to the outpost where they meet Aquaman and his adviser. Aquaman captures them and goes "Atlantis Attacks" on the surface world. JSA break out, do battle the Atlanteans in Florida. After the JSA win (like you didn't know they would) Barry Allen go back to the time were Superman & Flash were battling and stopped that fight.

As much as I am a huge fan of Aquaman this movie got a little confusing.
    Last edited by monitor_ep; Apr 28, '21, 2:24 PM.
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log
  • neogelion
    Museum Patron
    • Mar 11, 2009

Flash went back to present day and broke up a fight between Superman and Flash?
    Zombie? Vampire? Evil clown?!? Yes, please.

Comment

• monitor_ep
      Talkative Member
      • May 11, 2013

no, Superman & Flash were battling a Superman villain, and when The Flash came back to present time he stopped the Superman villain.

Trying to leave some characters to those who want to watch the movie a secret.
      Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• thunderbolt
        Hi Ernie!!!
        • Feb 15, 2004

sounds like a mess, and not really what the trailer depicted.
        You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎