X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

Gee, your hair smells terrific.

And I bet you thought "Body on tap" the shampoo made with beer was the weirdest 70s shampoo.

Nope, there was "Gee, your hair smells terrific." That "terrific" smell was actually from deer musk, eww.

Surprisingly, the Vermont Country Store carries a new version of this without the deer musk.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...
  • Wee67
    Museum Correspondent
    • Apr 2, 2002

WANTED - Solid-Boxed WGSH's, C.8 or better.

Comment

• Werewolf
      Inhuman
      • Jul 14, 2003

Calgon take me away!

You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• J.B.
        Guild Navigator
        • Jun 23, 2010

You are transparent; I see many things... I see plans within plans.

Comment

• sprytel
          Talkative Member
          • Jun 26, 2009

Originally posted by Werewolf
          Calgon take me away!
          I always get tripped up that "Calgon take me away!" is also the "Ancient Chinese secret" company. I feel like surely I must be getting them mixed up.. but no...

Comment

• rayray
            • May 21, 2013

I can bring home the bacon...

For the 24-hour woman!
            "The 8-hour perfume for the 24-hour woman."Enjoli perfume commercial featuring a famous take on Peggy Lee's "I'm A Woman" (Bring Home The Bacon) song. The ac...

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
              Verbose Member
              • Mar 7, 2004

My Dad had to switch to Sizzlean when I was about 11 or so due to high cholesterol. So the whole family had to eat that...stuff. Thank God turkey bacon came along!

I think I have seen bottles of "Gee Your Hair Smells Terrific" recently.

Chris
              sigpic

Comment

• Werewolf
                Inhuman
                • Jul 14, 2003

Kids of America your best friend is a cow.

I do not remember this 70s cereal.

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎