Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PlaidStallions 15th Anniversary Contest!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS
    Museum Robot
    • May 9, 2007

PlaidStallions 15th Anniversary Contest!

In celebration of my decade and a half blogging about random pop culture, I’d like to give away some stuff to show appreciation. Here are the fabulous prizes for this go-round. 3rd Prize- A toy ventures 3 pack This includes all three issues of Toy-Ventures magazine and all three of the perks, which include the […]

More...
  • Wee67
    Museum Correspondent
    • Apr 2, 2002

How about a Plaid Stallion cologne? Orange Shag! (exclamation point included) It combines the scents of black velvet and orlon with a wood-paneled wet bar.

And all delivered in custom PS Vantooths-

WANTED - Solid-Boxed WGSH's, C.8 or better.

Comment

• DrZorma
      • Sep 1, 2016

I love the latch hook rug, it is "dynamite" as JJ from Good Times would say.. fun stuff,, good luck to all who enter!

Comment

• Mikey
        Verbose Member
        • Aug 9, 2001

Book'em, Dano

Comment

• Werewolf
          Inhuman
          • Jul 14, 2003

I think Plaid Stallions is a big reason why the museum is still around. It became okay to like and talk about other things than just WGSH. Discussions focused on the same high end figures being sold back and forth are just not sustainable this long. Mego brings us here but we are a community that can chill and talk about 70s and 80s culture as well as comics, movies and toys.
          You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• theressa
            Sewing...?
            • Jun 13, 2004

Nice shirt on that space pimp!
            Wants, original parts; thinking...
            It's the quiet ones you gotta watch!
            Custom suits, in time
            T_SUITS

Comment

Working...
            😀