X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dark Shadow
    Creature Of The Night
    • May 14, 2011

Originally posted by thunderbolt
    Pretty sure both the Addams and Munsters would be hits for someone if they got done
    I agree!

Originally posted by PNGwynne
    Thanks, we have good ideas here--FB take note lol!!!
    Right? I'd be advocating there, but I don't have an account.

Comment

• TrekStar
      Trek or Treat
      • Jan 20, 2011

Classic Toys already did the Munsters way back in the day, you still see them pop up on ebay from time to time.

For Adams Family, I would be good with the main four, Gomez-Morticia-Lurch and Uncle Fester.

Comment

• PNGwynne
        Master of Fowl Play
        • Jun 5, 2008

Eh, I guess it might be easier to make customs of the other four, but still.
        WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Dark Shadow
          Creature Of The Night
          • May 14, 2011

Originally posted by TrekStar
          Classic Toys already did the Munsters way back in the day, you still see them pop up on ebay from time to time.

For Adams Family, I would be good with the main four, Gomez-Morticia-Lurch and Uncle Fester.
          I think Herman and Grandpa turned out pretty decent. The rest could use another attempt in my opinion, and the whole line would benefit with more durable bodies.

From my perspective, Distinctive Dummies did an amazing job with Gomez, Morticia, Fester & Lurch, and it would be great to see something similar in style & detail hit retail. It would be even greater to see the whole family eventually, Chucky & Regan bodies would work out nicely for the kids.

Comment

• jwyblejr
            galactic yo-yo
            • Apr 6, 2006

An easy custom is to use Grandma Walton as Lurch's mother.

Comment

• Jorge Galvan
              Career Member
              • Jun 8, 2015

Not sure what METV's deal is with WB but here might be WHY Addams Family is on now

Elizabeth Banks stars as the voice of grown-up Pebbles in the latest from the "modern stone-age family" Flintstones sequel series Bedrock.

"Fox Entertainment's free streaming platform Tubi acquired the AVOD rights of all six seasons of the 1960s original Hanna-Barbera cartoon which ran on ABC from 1960-66, becomes available on May 1."

Comment

• PNGwynne
                Master of Fowl Play
                • Jun 5, 2008

Monday's episode, the pilot, has some interesting differences from the series. We see the house in a long shot and an extended view of its side and fencing.

In later episodes, the exterior front yard and door are more condensed, and the long shot is a matte painting.
                WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎