X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS
    Museum Robot
    • May 9, 2007

PlaidStallions Turns 15!

5 years ago today, while my baby had a nap, I started a blog making fun of leisure suits out of old Sears catalogs, I thought it would amuse me for a couple of years tops, I would have no idea at that moment and I say this without hyperbole, how it would change my […]

More...
  • monitor_ep
    Talkative Member
    • May 11, 2013

Wow that is something, 15 years of the strangest fashion...
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• PNGwynne
      Master of Fowl Play
      • Jun 5, 2008

PS has taught me a lot and made me smile so much with pure nostalgia.

Still waiting for you to add that Waltons page though.
      WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
        Verbose Member
        • Mar 7, 2004

"So shines a good deed in a weary world" - Willy Wonka

Seriously, in times of utter, soul-crushing garbage we've all been unable to avoid, and had to endure, Plaid Stallions has never failed to make me smile. And sometimes smiling at something goofy is all we've got. You've done the world a service, my friend. Happy anniversary.

Chris
        sigpic

Comment

• Werewolf
          Inhuman
          • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris

Seriously, in times of utter, soul-crushing garbage we've all been unable to avoid, and had to endure, Plaid Stallions has never failed to make me smile.
          Well said. Congrats.
          You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• sprytel
            Talkative Member
            • Jun 26, 2009

Happy anniversary! Plaid Stallions has brought me a lot of joy and taught me a bunch. Thanks for keeping this going for the past 15 years... and hopefully many more to come.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎