X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

MOTU series 5 pics.

Looks like leaked pics have hit social media.

Evil-Lyn 2002 colors, Fisto, Lords of Power Merman and Faker.

Last edited by Werewolf; Apr 23, '21, 5:14 PM.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...
  • Mego-Amigo
    Persistent Member
    • Jun 22, 2011

Thanks for posting this.

Comment

• PNGwynne
      Master of Fowl Play
      • Jun 5, 2008

I like these more that I expected, Mer-man is sweeet. Though I'd have liked this Evil-Lyn with an additional cape and new weapon/sceptre.

Wave 6 sounds fun too, I'm a traditionalist but I sort of hope they add the extra vestigial legs to Webstor.
      WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• PNGwynne
        Master of Fowl Play
        • Jun 5, 2008

When is wave 5 out?
        WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Werewolf
          Inhuman
          • Jul 14, 2003

They all look really nice. I'm most looking forward to Faker. I always thought his colors really popped. Plus he was the first addition to the line after the original 8 back figures. He even was briefly issued on an 8 back card.

Originally posted by PNGwynne
          When is wave 5 out?
          I'm thinking June.
          You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• PNGwynne
            Master of Fowl Play
            • Jun 5, 2008

Thanks. And I think Faker is awesome. I hope he has his chest circuitry-decal, and wouldn't giving him a shield be great?

Comment

• msenger76
              Veteran Member
              • Nov 3, 2009

I thought they only released he-man and skeletor. because that is all i have ever seen in person

Comment

• Werewolf
                Inhuman
                • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by msenger76
                I thought they only released he-man and skeletor. because that is all i have ever seen in person
                I miss finding stuff in stores too. I've gotten all of mine online. Entertainment Earth has has pretty much any MOTU Origins figure you'd want up for pre-order if you are having issues finding them locally.

Comment

• nvmbrsdoom5
                  Persistent Member
                  • Mar 1, 2005

I'm especially looking forward to getting Faker, that was one of my favorites of the vintage line. While I do mostly find He-Man and Skeletor on the pegs, I have actually had some luck locating some of the other characters actually in the stores recently!

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎