Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MOTU Revelation prequel comic mini series.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

MOTU Revelation prequel comic mini series.

Four issue mini series to tie in the Filmation series with the upcoming Netflix series.

The character designs look fine but I'm honestly kind of wary of it. I'm not too crazy about the idea that the guy who made Tusk is updating/continuing the story of the G rated Filmation series.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...
  • Earth 2 Chris
    Verbose Member
    • Mar 7, 2004

^Wait until he reveals Adam peed his pants the first time he turned into He-Man.

Chris
    sigpic

Comment

• Falstaff13
      Persistent Member
      • May 28, 2008

I hadn't realized it was a true sequel to the Filmation series. I had thought it was a reboot, so this gives me more hope of it fitting together more.
      Hugh H. Davis

Wanted: Legends of the West (Empire & Excel) and other western historically-based figures. Send me an offer.
      Also interested in figures based on literary characters.

Comment

• Werewolf
        Inhuman
        • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris
        ^Wait until he reveals Adam peed his pants the first time he turned into He-Man.

Chris
        I'm not looking forward to Mewes as Stinkor.
        You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
          Verbose Member
          • Mar 7, 2004

^I'm betting his scent is now "pot".

Chris
          sigpic

Comment

• Mr.Marion
            Permanent Member
            • Sep 15, 2014

MOTU ended the line with Prequel Grayskull figures, of course they are very rare now.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎