X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • enyawd72
    Maker of Monsters!
    • Oct 1, 2009

Originally posted by Werewolf
    It is really handy to get people chasing UFOs when you want to hide military aircraft testing.
    I don't think that's the case here. The reality is, there are simply too many cameras everywhere now for the government to keep a lid on it anymore. When something like this appears over a city and dozens of people capture it from different angles on their cell phones they can't use the old "weather balloon" lie anymore. I think they're just trying to ease people into the notion that we're not the greatest thing in the universe. When it eventually comes out, and it will...some people are gonna lose their minds. It's going to change our world and how we view ourselves forever. Man's sense of superiority, religion, etc. will all be shattered.

Comment

• TrekStar
      Trek or Treat
      • Jan 20, 2011

Originally posted by MegoSteve
      I feel like a killjoy pointing this out, but UFO just means unidentified flying object. It doesn't automatically mean aliens or flying saucers.
      Oh definitely and I agree, same for USO, unidentifiable submerged objects. But most people go the alien way because of the lame excuses the military gives for sightings.

Comment

• Confessional
        Maker & Whatnot
        • Aug 8, 2012

Originally posted by enyawd72
        … Man's sense of superiority, religion, etc. will all be shattered.
        If and when, not likely… humanity's ability to revel in egomaniacal madness defies logic/reason, rather such would be (another) opportunity to divide and conquer (us and them). History, to be repeated regardless of origin of the/an *other* me thinks.

Comment

• Mikey
          Verbose Member
          • Aug 9, 2001

The Lockheed SR-71 Blackbird was developed in the 1950's and flew in the early 1960's

Look at that plane and imagine what the Gov developed since then - almost 60 years later (today)

Compare that to how much computer technology evolved within the past 30 years (half the time as above)

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎