X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mr.Marion
    Permanent Member
    • Sep 15, 2014

UFO's are Real : source USA government

The Pentagon has confirmed the authenticity of newly leaked video and images showing multiple UFO sightings by U.S. Navy Personnel, as the government prepares to release a highly anticipated first of its kind report on UFOs this Summer.

The Pentagon has confirmed these images of UFOs are part of ongoing investigations. UFO enthusiast Jeremy Corbell has released leaked footage taken by a Navy ship.

Friend or foe, state your biz?

I think they are coming for me, I'm afraid. They want me back. My powers... too much for this little planet.

THIS IS NOT A DRILL.
  • LonnieFisher
    Eloquent Member
    • Jan 19, 2008

I saw a U.F.O. once. Some sort of flying saucer. I'm not saying it was extraterrestrial, but it was very cool to see. And, no, it wasn't a Chinese lantern...

Comment

• drquest
      ~~/\~~\o/~~/\~~Shark!
      • Apr 17, 2012

My dad and I saw something one night neither of us could explain. We used to stargaze all of the time so we were pretty used to seeing just about anything until this one night.

Very slow and low we saw something in the night sky moving from West to East. Picture a flight of birds V shaped, with white lights on their edges. It was quite large, could really only see the lights, and they weren't flashing or changing colors. Moved fairly slowly, was blocking the stars behind it as it moved, and no sound at all. We watched it until we couldn't see it anymore and both ran in and sketched what we saw.
      Last edited by drquest; Apr 20, '21, 8:22 AM.
      Danny(Drquest)
      Captain Action HQ
      Retro shirts and stuff
      More retro shirts
      Stuff For Sale

Comment

• YoungOnce
        Career Member
        • Aug 29, 2007

Wow... I guess we will know more in June about what the government is willing to reveal.

This topic has been so diminished and ridiculed for the past seventy years or so, it’s really hard to take it seriously.

Talk about something that would fundamentally change the way we think about ourselves, this would be it.

Comment

• alex
          Permanent Member
          • Jun 15, 2009

Is this the next stage after covid, that they finally tell us ET's are real lol... But joking aside this is certainly interesting stuff.

Comment

• Wee67
            Museum Correspondent
            • Apr 2, 2002

I took a class at university called "UFOs in America." It was always packed and almost as hard to get into as the "The Philosophy of Monty Python" class. (yes, both real classes) On the first day, the professor gave everyone a test without telling us its point. The next class he admitted it was to see if any of us had been abducted and had our memories about the experience buried. He claimed he was not going to take one side or the other regarding the verisimilitude of alien visitation, but then went on to describe anyone doubters or debunkers as "not having a brain within a mile of his head"
            WANTED - Solid-Boxed WGSH's, C.8 or better.

Comment

• Mr.Marion
              Permanent Member
              • Sep 15, 2014

Originally posted by Wee67
              I took a class at university called "UFOs in America." It was always packed and almost as hard to get into as the "The Philosophy of Monty Python" class. (yes, both real classes) On the first day, the professor gave everyone a test without telling us its point. The next class he admitted it was to see if any of us had been abducted and had our memories about the experience buried. He claimed he was not going to take one side or the other regarding the verisimilitude of alien visitation, but then went on to describe anyone doubters or debunkers as "not having a brain within a mile of his head"
              Usually it's the opposite, "Professors" are professional skeptics on all things supernatural. Aliens and Ufos are one thing but every medical professional that discounts near death experiences and doesn't listen or put credence to the story the survivors have to tell, make me sick.

Comment

• enyawd72
                Maker of Monsters!
                • Oct 1, 2009

While I have not had any UFO experiences, I have had an encounter with Bigfoot. People can mock, ridicule, whatever they want. Doesn't matter. I know they exist and so do a lot of other people, including the government. They commissioned a classified report in the 1970's about the economic impact of a relic hominid species on the logging, forestry and tourism industries. They were worried about the cost of acknowledging them then and now. If the general public knew these things were lurking around their campgrounds, nobody would visit the state and national parks. There have been some truly chilling reports of children being taken.

Comment

• Mikey
                  Verbose Member
                  • Aug 9, 2001

I never did believe the Fermi paradox theory but some videos of the rational of it are interesting.

Comment

• jwyblejr
                    galactic yo-yo
                    • Apr 6, 2006

I'm still trying to figure out why they are obsessed with sticking things up peoples' butts and cutting up cows.

Comment

• TrekStar
                      Trek or Treat
                      • Jan 20, 2011

I honestly don’t believe in Bigfoot, just to many misidentified sightings and hoaxes. It’s never been captured and footprints can be altered. The excuse for it not being captured or photographed clearly is because they say it can travel thru time porcile and evade detection. Some people swear they have seen it and are being truthful, but they could have been fooled by someone who’s hoaxing it, or they just misidentified it, I don’t mock or ridicule those people.

Same goes for Lochness monster and Mothman, Lizard man etc etc etc...Mountain Monsters and shows like that, make for fun watching but those shows are fake.

Now ask me about UFO’s and I do believe that since the galaxy goes on forever, other life forms can exist, we cannot be the only ones, but you can argue the fact that there’s been misidentified sightings and hoaxes too, heck we can make a flying saucer and who knows what’s going on on at Area 51 or is that just a myth too?

Comment

• TrekStar
                        Trek or Treat
                        • Jan 20, 2011

Originally posted by jwyblejr
                        I'm still trying to figure out why they are obsessed with sticking things up peoples' butts and cutting up cows.
                        Sounds like the place to get a cheap thrill with a steak dinner as an added bonus.

Comment

• Mikey
                          Verbose Member
                          • Aug 9, 2001

Anything the USA Government says is REAL is most likely NOT or at least in doubt.

Keep that in mind when they "leak" UFO information.

Comment

• Werewolf
                            Inhuman
                            • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by Mikey
                            Anything the USA Government says is REAL is most likely NOT or at least in doubt.

Keep that in mind when they "leak" UFO information.
                            It is really handy to get people chasing UFOs when you want to hide military aircraft testing.
                            You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• MegoSteve
                              Superman's Pal
                              • Jun 17, 2005

I feel like a killjoy pointing this out, but UFO just means unidentified flying object. It doesn't automatically mean aliens or flying saucers.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎