X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

Originally posted by Hector
    My reply to him was done both sarcastically and in jest.
    Honestly, didn't catch that.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• powersthatbe
      Persistent Member
      • Sep 27, 2010

I watched it last night and thought it was wonderful. I did think it got too fantasy heavy at the end but very fun movie throughout. I like even through Shang Chi’s lifetime training he wasn’t brooding but a very optimistic hero. And yes Katie was super funny.

Comment

• Dark Shadow
        Creature Of The Night
        • May 14, 2011

Looking forward to seeing this again. We saw it at the theater, and both of us wanted to catch it again before the end of its run but didn't.
        While I enjoyed Awkwafina's contribution, the highlight of the film for me was Simu Liu. I'd never seen him in anything prior to this, but I think they picked a solid lead for the role and look forward to seeing him again.

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
          Muddling through
          • Oct 4, 2008

watched it last night. i really enjoyed it and so did my wife and daughter

Comment

• MIB41
            Eloquent Member
            • Sep 25, 2005

Watched this yesterday and found the story engaging and the characters both interesting and fun, which created a refreshing balance for a subject I feared would be held down with top heavy exposition. It surprisingly takes you through a myriad of emotions that reminds me the MCU still understands the craft of pulling on my heart and fandom strings. Loved the finale and found the last scene after the credits quite interesting.

Comment

• jwyblejr
              galactic yo-yo
              • Apr 6, 2006

I liked it. It had a nice Ant-Man vibe to it.

Comment

• supes
                For the love of Mego's!
                • Jan 19, 2004

The wife and I absolutely loved it!!

For the love of Mego's

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎