X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS
    Museum Robot
    • May 9, 2007

1975 Diener Toys Catalog

Diener industries made school supplies fun with figural erasers and pencil toppers, they were toys you could sneak into school. If you take a look at this catalog, you will find something you forgot you had as a kid.     Collectible erasers were the one thing a kid could sneak into School without fear […]

More...
  • Earth 2 Chris
    Verbose Member
    • Mar 7, 2004

Oddly enough I found a childhood Sylvester eraser in a box of random things in my storage building this weekend. I bought several packs of those Looney Tunes (or Warner Bros. Cartoon Character) erasers at Eastside Pharmacy up the street from in the early 80s.

Thanks for sharing! I love seeing stuff like this that's not a big action figure line, or even the usual rack toy material.

Chris
    sigpic

Comment

• Wee67
      Museum Correspondent
      • Apr 2, 2002

These really hit the nostalgia sweet spot for me. Next to Megos, these are up there with any item that whip me back to those carefree days when it never rained and washing down some fatty Butterscotch Krimpets with a few gulps of sugary Tahitian Treat soda had absolutely no ill effects on the body!

The packaged versions are fascinating to me. As a kid, I NEVER saw them in their packages in stores. At least, not that I remember. I always got mine when I scratched together a few nickels and hit the supply store in Maple Shade Elementary School. (voted THE most suburban sounding school name 3 years running, '74-'76)
      Last edited by Wee67; Apr 20, '21, 1:07 PM.
      WANTED - Solid-Boxed WGSH's, C.8 or better.

Comment

• powersthatbe
        Persistent Member
        • Sep 27, 2010

love seeing new zoo revue that's a childhood memory)

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎