Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think I found Action Jackson's Crocodile!!! In the Wilds Today.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ddgaff1132
    Persistent Member
    • Oct 3, 2007

I think I found Action Jackson's Crocodile!!! In the Wilds Today.

IMG_20210417_181014.jpg

Sorry for the terrible pics. I'm at work and all I have is my phone/camera. Found at a local G-Will.
    I checked several Ref pictures here and on the web. Now I admit the mold for this little guy may have been used and re-used for multiple toys
    But the color is right and the age / playwear seem right to. There are no markings on the toy of any kind. Did the AJ version have any markings???

Dan
    Check out my picture library of Mego-ish compatible vehicles with ID data.
    MEGO MOTORS
  • PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

So cute!
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Wee67
      Museum Correspondent
      • Apr 2, 2002

That looks like him.

Its good he was given to Goodwill and thrown in the sewer where he would grow to a phenomenal size and terrorize the neighborhood!
      WANTED - Solid-Boxed WGSH's, C.8 or better.

Comment

• ddgaff1132
        Persistent Member
        • Oct 3, 2007

Originally posted by Wee67
        That looks like him.

Its good he was given to Goodwill and thrown in the sewer where he would grow to a phenomenal size and terrorize the neighborhood!
        Ha!!! :D
        Check out my picture library of Mego-ish compatible vehicles with ID data.
        MEGO MOTORS

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎