X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Earth 2 Chris
    Verbose Member
    • Mar 7, 2004

Batman 66 Batpoles/Batcave Hallmark ornament

In addition to Castle Grayskull and other fun offerings, Hallmark is also releasing this "magic" ornament featuring Bruce and Dick, and their transformation into Batman and Robin via the Batpoles. It's $60, but I know i'm going to have to have it!

Chris
    sigpic
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

That's really cool.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• RonnyG
      Career Member
      • Apr 23, 2014

Very Cool!
      PLUS this from the website: Press the button to see the scene come to life with moving doors, flashing lights and memorable dialogue from the show.
      https://www.hallmark.com/ornaments/k...99QXI7155.html

Comment

• Werewolf
        Inhuman
        • Jul 14, 2003

They are also doing an Eartha Kitt Catwoman this year. Coolness.

Shop Hallmark for ornaments in all price ranges, including Keepsake Ornaments and personalized ornaments.
        You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• RonnyG
          Career Member
          • Apr 23, 2014

Judging by the description, it looks like the bookcase door will open and close. In the picture they provided, we can't see Robin's alter-ego, Dick Grayson, because he's behind the half closed bookcase. So when the bookcase is closed, the batcave door is open, and vice-versa, so as not to destroy the illusion that they are sliding down the poles and changing into superheroes. The phone probably lights up, and the computer, too! Sweet! On the negative side, I'm not too crazy about the miniature size. Wish it was twice the size, but then it wouldn't be a tree ornament anymore would it? LOL Actually, nothing about it screams Christmas!
          Last edited by RonnyG; Apr 16, '21, 1:55 PM.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
            Verbose Member
            • Mar 7, 2004

I'm surprised they did Earth Kitt and not Mr. Freeze, since they already made Newmar, but I ain't complainin'!

Chris
            sigpic

Comment

• rykerw1701
              Persistent Member
              • Aug 27, 2007

Looks like a fun ornament. I don't buy many anymore, but I'll have to make and exception for that.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎