Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • monitor_ep
    Talkative Member
    • May 11, 2013

I went back to my Houston Target and the still had wave one figures sorta on the pegs for $12. If they were $7 I would have cleaned them out. (Charlies Angels & Fonzie,)
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• TRDouble
      Permanent Member
      • Jul 10, 2012

Nothing at my closest Target, but I finally hit two other Targets the last two days. One had an old Charlie's Angels and Web-Hands Stan Lee. The other store had a Leatherface and Rocketeer.

Comment

• shaunaconda
        Museum Super Collector
        • Mar 29, 2020

I went last night and they had two Stan Lee Web Hands. So I got one, along with a NECA King Kong color edition.

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
          Muddling through
          • Oct 4, 2008

nothing at my local Target

Comment

• tatsunokofan
            • Dec 5, 2019

I went by three Targets yesterday afternoon. One had 1 Dr. Zaius and 1 Igor, another had 2 Salt Vampires, 1 Son of Frankenstein, and 1 Leatherface, and the third had 1 Leatherface, along with the perennial shelf-warmers of 1 Tootie and 4 Kellys. I brought home the Dr. Zaius and the 2 Salt Vampires (One for me and one for a friend), and left the rest.

James

Comment

• phil
              Persistent Member
              • May 11, 2007

I came across one Son of Frankenstein laying on a shelf in the collectible section. No sign or other Megos or a designated spot for them. Since I have the figure I left him standing on the shelf so he can be seen.

Comment

• Z-man 307
                Museum Super Collector
                • Mar 15, 2010

Have seen quite a few Web Handed Stan Lees around Tampa and also picked up a Son of Frankenstein today. Also, on the non-Mego side, I picked up a cool Jet Jaguar figure from the Godzilla Line. Haven't taken him out of the packaging yet, but he's looks pretty neat. Not a lot of articulation, but a cool buy for 12.99.

Comment

• powersthatbe
                  Persistent Member
                  • Sep 27, 2010

oh i got to be on the look out for that jet jaguar

Comment

• Barnabas Collins
                    Veteran Member
                    • Feb 15, 2010

Today at my nearby Target I saw Scotty, Igor, Dr. Zaius, Wolf Man, and too many Stan Lees. Scotty looks great!

Barnabas Collins

Comment

• TRDouble
                      Permanent Member
                      • Jul 10, 2012

Found more Megos at another Target. They had 1 Dr. Zaius and 1 Igor, at least four Web-hands Stan Lee and a 3-4 Dr. McCoy. All in different locations on the collectibles wall. I think that was it. I bought Dr. Zaius and Igor, more for parts than the actual figures. I have the others already.

I did see a Wolfman somewhere earlier too. Maybe when I found the Rocketeer.

Comment

• headache
                        • Jul 11, 2019

Niles IL Target has about 8 old Mego: Kelly, Jo, Tootie, Alice. No tag, no price. No employees around to ask for the price and the first price checker I found wasn't functioning. So no idea if they were deeply discounted. No new stuff.

Bartlett IL Target had Scotty. I purchased him. Also had two Spidey Stan Lee. Left those. Both Stan and Scotty were on pegs with Mego price tags. Oddly, they were in two different areas of the collectibles.

Scotty really looks great. I know someone above said they liked the new Dr. McCoy resemblance, but I honestly don't think it looks anything like Deforest Kelly. The original looks much better, including the raised eyebrow. And yes, this new McCoy (short sleeves) is very "pale". He looks like he might have caught an alien disease at some alien disco. I think I might try to make a sickbay bed for him. Have the original McCoy tending to the new, sick McCoy.

Comment

• scott metzger
                          Persistent Member
                          • Jul 9, 2007

They are trickling in around Daytona, and not all at once. Found Zaius a week ago, and saw Rocketeer, Scotty, "I'm Dead, Jim" Bones, Salt Vampire and Igor last night.

Comment

• jwyblejr
                            galactic yo-yo
                            • Apr 6, 2006

Went to the Target in New Hartford and saw 1 Scotty and a back load of Stan Lee. They had a bunch lying on the shelf and like 1 or 2 pegs full.

Comment

• Goblin19
                              Talkative Member
                              • May 2, 2002

Just saw Scotty, Rocketeer, and Wolfman at local Target in Parma, OH.

Comment

• LonnieFisher
                                Eloquent Member
                                • Jan 19, 2008

I'm going later today to a Target in Clackamas next to Portland. Hopefully I see some new Mego that I don't have.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎