Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dark Shadow
    Creature Of The Night
    • May 14, 2011

Went to our nearest Target to run a quick errand this afternoon, they had 2 each of the new Stan Lee and Wolf Man figures. Very cool to see them on the rack, I already have them so I did not purchase them. Will do a Target/Walmart run this week to see what I can find that I don't already have!

Comment

• Barnabas Collins
      Veteran Member
      • Feb 15, 2010

Originally posted by Krypt0nite
      Checked out the last Target in driving distance for me today.

Gardendale, AL had 2 McCoy, 1 Leatherface, and 6 Stan Lee.

McCoy has a really great sculpt! It's a shame about the factory error on his skin color.
      What happened to McCoy's skin color?

Barnabas Collins

Comment

• Krypt0nite
        Radioactive!
        • Feb 13, 2010

McCoy is very, very pale---almost zombie-like. Great sculpt though.

Comment

• B-Lister
          Eccentric Weirdo
          • Mar 19, 2010

My local target:

Looking for Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Cossack and France, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman) and World Heroes figures

Comment

• Z-man 307
            Museum Super Collector
            • Mar 15, 2010

Stopped at my first Target here in Tampa and picked up Scotty and Dr. Zauis. They also had a Rocketeer and 2 Leatherface.

Comment

• monitor_ep
              Talkative Member
              • May 11, 2013

Check the Target the was close (well 30 minutes away) that I used to be able to pick up Mego every time, and they had nothing.
              Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• Dark Shadow
                Creature Of The Night
                • May 14, 2011

I hit two other Targets today, one had 2 of the new Stan Lees, the other had 2 Scottys. Hoping to spot some Monkeys, Frankensteins & Heroes in the wild.

Comment

• headache
                  • Jul 11, 2019

Such a shame that Mego (along with countless other "Planet of the Apes" related products) chose to put the Statue of Liberty on the packaging.

Years ago, I took my young nephew to a video store. We were going to rent "Planet of the Apes". The original, you might say. I had told him what a fantastic movie it was. (Still is.)

And no, I didn't "spoil" the end of the movie for him. Who would? Well, you'd be surprised.

My nephew was the one who found the video on the store shelf. Guess what was right there on the cover of the movie box? THE FREAKIN' STATUE OF LIBERTY all smashed up. My nephews immediate comment? "Oh, it's Earth." Way to spoil a movie, movie box!

And now Mego does it here too, but it's done all the time. "Spoilers!"

Comment

• Confessional
                    Maker & Whatnot
                    • Aug 8, 2012

^^ That artwork was actually used way back in 1998 (and for many years since) by 20th C. Fox for commemorative 30th anniversary merch. It wasn't a great choice then or now.

Comment

• headache
                      • Jul 11, 2019

Right, the artwork looks cool, sure. But it still spoils the movie for those who haven't seen it. And as in the case I posted, the movie was ruined for a kid. I wonder if for "The Sixth Sense": Does the movie box say, "Oh no! The Bruce Willis character is actually... "

While I'm complaining...

The Crystal Lake Walmart which for the longest time had that one Hannibal (original) hanging by itself - Then restocked THREE MORE Hannibal (originals). Now they have restocked FOUR MORE Picards and FOUR MORE Saru (the ST-Discovery figure). I suppose Walmart Buyers think that once we collectors find one item, we want more and more of that exact same item.

It's just exasperating as this happens continuously with Hot Wheels and Matchbox (etc) collectibles too. The same Walmart just finally restocked Hot Wheels, but it's the same "G" case of HW that was out 2 months ago. They should have "L" case out by now.

Sorry. This isn't the place. I know. I can't help it. I WANT NEW MEGO! AND I WANT IT NOW, DADDY!!! Just call me Veruca.

Comment

• apes3978
                        Permanent Member
                        • Nov 19, 2005

Well, I ran to the Target on the other side of town today and they had none of the newest new Mego figures-I looked in electronics by the collectibles, and nothing... Out of curiousity, I checked the action figures aisle in the toy department-They had a grand total of one Tootie Ramsey on a peg, all by her lonesome.

Comment

• powersthatbe
                          Persistent Member
                          • Sep 27, 2010

i checked mine and they had a couple scottys,stans, wolfman and zaius on the pegs, they are selling.

Comment

• tatsunokofan
                            • Dec 5, 2019

The Target in Lincoln, CA has one "Spidey-fingers" Stan Lee.

James

Comment

• shazam7208
                              Career Member
                              • Oct 28, 2008

I stopped at the Target by me and they have put out some new Megos....23!!!!!! Stan Lees figures and nothing else. but did still have a stack of the original runs of peg warmers that have been there forever! Wasted stop today

Comment

• sprytel
                                Talkative Member
                                • Jun 26, 2009

My wife stopped today so I asked her to check for me. She reported back that they had Son of Frankenstein and Leatherface.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎