X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS
    Museum Robot
    • May 9, 2007

Vintage Mego: 1980 Mego Spring Catalog

Vintage Mego this week looks at one of the rarer catalogs to come from Mego, the 1980 Spring supplement which features toylines they thought would be the highlights of 1980 including the Micronauts, Black Hole, Star Trek the Motion Picture, Fashion Candy, Web Spinning Spider-Man and Elastic Plastic Man among others. GET Issue…

More...
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

Does Mego still own the rights to Candi?
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
      Verbose Member
      • Mar 7, 2004

I so wish I knew about the Elastic Plastic Man. I scoffed at the stretching versions of the other, non-stretching heroes, but I would have loved Plas and/or Mister Fantastic in this format. Stretching Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck are kind of odd, and poor Woodstock! I would have bought a stretching Lucy to get back at her for all her years of cruelty to good ol' Charlie Brown.

I wonder if the web fluid in the Mego Web Spinning Spider-Man was similar to the version in that Spider-Man webshooting set that came with tiny figurines?

Chris
      sigpic

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎