Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • apenutncc1701
    • Aug 9, 2009

HBO Max

I finally jumped on the bandwagon and signed up for HBO Max. Have had a few glitches. Started watching Godzilla VS Kong, had to re-start twice because the picture froze and then went blank. First time I scrolled through the kids series section everything was fine, but second time it would only show the first 3 or 4 rows. I am disappointed that not everything from DC was added, no Superfriends, live action Shazam!, Isis. Hopefully they will be added in the future. Was hoping that Batman '66 would be there too, I know it is available on other platforms, but it would be nice if it were here. Really enjoyed Godzilla VS Kong. I also watched Zack Snyder's Justice League. Wow! Great movie! So much better than the other version. Maybe the powers that be will change their minds and let him make his other 2 movies. One thing I do wish is that when going to watch a series, there was the option of seeing the individual episodes listed. I went to watch Scooby Doo! Where Are You? and it started with season one, episode one, which is fine but would still like to be able to find individual episodes. Overall it looks pretty good.
  • Nostalgiabuff
    Muddling through
    • Oct 4, 2008

i like it. they are always adding contents. they will also be showing the theatrical releases on same day as theater releases this year. Suicide Squad and Dune will be hitting soon

Comment

• monitor_ep
      Talkative Member
      • May 11, 2013

I have HBO max due to the fact that my Father need an AT&T phone to carry to work (its the only phone service that works out in the woods) so we went and added HBO Max since it was the cheapest route.

So far we have watched the complete Monsterverse, Justice League 4hr special, and enjoying rewatching the Aquaman series. I need to watch the original program soon but finding time is hard.
      Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• pmwasson
        Maker
        • Sep 12, 2007

HBO Max is great: westworld, watchmen, dr. who, doom patrol. There is so much to watch.
        sigpic LaserMego

Comment

• Hector
          el Hombre de Acero
          • May 19, 2003

Originally posted by pmwasson
          HBO Max is great: westworld, watchmen, dr. who, doom patrol. There is so much to watch.
          Don’t forget Raised by Wolves. Man, I love that series, can’t wait for season 2.
          sigpic

Comment

• sprytel
            Talkative Member
            • Jun 26, 2009

The app is poor... but the content is great.

Comment

• rykerw1701
              Persistent Member
              • Aug 27, 2007

Originally posted by Hector
              Don’t forget Raised by Wolves. Man, I love that series, can’t wait for season 2.
              I agree, I really enjoyed the first season of Raised by Wolves. And I like HBO Max a great deal. Some great content, including a lot of WB animation, such as vintage Looney Tunes right up to recent DC animated movies with Batman et al.

Comment

• drquest
                ~~/\~~\o/~~/\~~Shark!
                • Apr 17, 2012

They do have a lot of content, the App has worked ok for me, I'm mostly using it on Apple TV's.
                Danny(Drquest)
                Captain Action HQ
                Retro shirts and stuff
                More retro shirts
                Stuff For Sale

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                  Verbose Member
                  • Mar 7, 2004

I have actually had more trouble with Disney Plus being slightly glitchy. None have been horrible, though.

Chris
                  sigpic

Comment

• TRDouble
                    Permanent Member
                    • Jul 10, 2012

I got HBO Max with the DC Universe deal... $4.99 for about 4-5 months. I liked it enough to keep at full price, especially since the DCU video moved to HBO Max. I've had no trouble with the app, even when I sideloaded onto my Amazon Fire Stick, before they had an agreement. I watch it more than I expected. Right now I am enjoying watching and enjoying The Batman cartoon.

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎