X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS
    Museum Robot
    • May 9, 2007

1978 Fisher Price Muppet Show Catalog

The Muppet Show was as much an ingredient to a happy 70s childhood as orange kitchens and pop rocks were. The UK Produced syndicated series was a complete smash and not surprisingly oodles of merchandise followed. Toymaker Fisher-Price already knew the value of a Muppet, having produced Sesame Street items since the early 1970s released […]

More...
  • PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

I had the Miss Piggy puppet and the Kermit and Fozzie plushes.

I made movement rods for Piggy's arms "Oh, Kermy!" "Take that!! Hi-yaah!!!"
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Myoldtoys
      Veteran Member
      • May 15, 2012

My Aunt and Uncle got me the Kermit plush for Christmas. The eyes are extremely hard. I remember fighting with my brother and us trying to hit each other with the eyes. Really hurt when you got hit with them. I still have Kermit. He sits in my home office and has a much easier life now.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
        Verbose Member
        • Mar 7, 2004

I had the Kermit and loved him. One of my favorite stuffed toys. Sadly, I found him destroyed in my Dad's basement after a flood. I honestly thought he was stored away somewhere else. He was ruined. I know it's silly, but it killed my soul to throw that toy out.

Chris
        sigpic

Comment

• Bruce Banner
          HULK SMASH!
          • Apr 3, 2010

Still have the Kermit hand puppet and the Gonzo MS Players figure!
          PUNY HUMANS!

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎