X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

Hasbro GI JOE Snake Eyes movie toys

They look really good! The movie designs are shockingly close to the originals.

From action figures to light-up ninja swords, here's your exclusive first look at Hasbro's tie-in toys for the upcoming "Snake Eyes: G.I. Joe Origins" movie.

They don't have Classified levels of articulation but for $9.99 kids figure they are pretty dang awesome.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...
  • Mr.Marion
    Permanent Member
    • Sep 15, 2014

Its looking like this film will be much better than the other 2 that were Gi Joe in name only. Some action and comic book movies from that time and before were embarrassed by their source material so they did their own thing.

Comment

• Werewolf
      Inhuman
      • Jul 14, 2003

Snake Eyes Classified figures.

I like the more toy inspired designs of the $9.99 kid's line better but they are not bad. Not super crazy about Baroness. Nothing to get upset or anything just kinda meh.
      You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• Werewolf
        Inhuman
        • Jul 14, 2003

More pics of the GI Joe Origins kids line. I like them a lot. I like that they are a mix of the movie designs with the original designs. They look fun.

Comment

• monitor_ep
          Talkative Member
          • May 11, 2013

Well my boyfriend just told me he is going to add some of there to his action figure section. I like that we are getting 2 toy centric movies that include Asian actors. I am also happy that my boyfriend & I are both collecting together
          Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
            Verbose Member
            • Mar 7, 2004

These look fun, but why is the word "Origins" suddenly the go-to word for nostalgia-driven, but also-aimed at kids toylines?

Chris
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎