Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

70s Ourways Studios Catalog- Superheroes!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS
    Museum Robot
    • May 9, 2007

70s Ourways Studios Catalog- Superheroes!

Ourways Studios produced some of the wildest superhero merch in the 70’s, best known for their awesome stickers and decals their product features art by some of the true greats like Neal Adams and John Romita. There was something so incredibly cool about a time when a company could have both the Marvel and […]

More...
  • Confessional
    Maker & Whatnot
    • Aug 8, 2012

They did Cornelius/Galen in '74 (documented as either/or in their ads): https://pota.goatley.com/merch-ads.html

Surprising how lightly they applied the license given the on going Apemania of the era… Stand-ups would have been so cool using Marvel artwork.
    Last edited by Confessional; Apr 7, '21, 9:48 AM. Reason: …Jointed Giant!

Comment

• shazam7208
      Career Member
      • Oct 28, 2008

Love these, they put out some great stuff....Have several of the large stickers packages, the DC stand ups and a Jointed Batman....would like to get Wonder Woman one of these days.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
        Verbose Member
        • Mar 7, 2004

I would love to have ALL of this! I love the use of comic art, but much of it is NOT the same art you see everywhere else, yet it's by comic mainstays like Adams, Infantino, Curt Swan, etc. I have the DC standees sets, and Cindy has the regular jointed Wonder Woman. They really punch up a display!

Chris
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎