X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Earth 2 Chris
    Verbose Member
    • Mar 7, 2004

Superman III Movie Minute

Yes, Rob Kelly and I are continuing our Superman Movie Minute series by discussing the much maligned Superman III. Despite thinking the overall direction of the film was misguided, there are some great moments along the way, so it's been fun exploring it in detail!

Fire and Water Network All-Stars Chris Franklin and Rob Kelly celebrate their favorite superhero movie of all time, 1978's SUPERMAN: THE MOVIE, five minutes at a time!

Chris
    sigpic
  • TRDouble
    Permanent Member
    • Jul 10, 2012

I will have to listen to this. Superman III, and specifically Richard Pryor, is what put me on the path to a career working with computers. A year later I was in summer computer camp, and the rest is history.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
      Verbose Member
      • Mar 7, 2004

^Oh wow, that's awesome!

We're honest about the film, but we're trying to bring the positive. The opening slapstick sequence is rough, but we have nicer things to say, especially when we get to the Clark/Lana stuff.

Chris
      sigpic

Comment

• sprytel
        Talkative Member
        • Jun 26, 2009

Originally posted by TRDouble
        I will have to listen to this. Superman III, and specifically Richard Pryor, is what put me on the path to a career working with computers. A year later I was in summer computer camp, and the rest is history.
        Was it "How do I get in on that penny rounding thing?" lol

Comment

• jwyblejr
          galactic yo-yo
          • Apr 6, 2006

Most of the movie is okay,my biggest beef is near the end of the movie and they start using the SFX for the Atari 2600 version of Pac-Man.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎