• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

Happy Easter.

Hoppy Easter to the museum.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...
  • Mikey
    Verbose Member
    • Aug 9, 2001

Happy Easter !!!!!!!!

Brings back great memories

Do peeps still do Easter egg hunts ?

Man, that was fun

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
      Muddling through
      • Oct 4, 2008

Happy Easter. we still do small egg hunts, even though my kids are grown now, lol

Comment

• LonnieFisher
        Eloquent Member
        • Jan 19, 2008

Happy Easter, everyone.

Comment

• RonnyG
          Career Member
          • Apr 23, 2014

Happy Easter! I've been timid about posting this because I don't want to start a religious debate, but since someone started an Easter thread, I'll post it here.

Last night, I watched ABC's annual airing of "The Ten Commandments" for the first time from beginning to end. Of course, I had seen bits and pieces throughout the years growing up so I was certainly aware of it, but this was the first time I was devoted and watched all 4 and half hours straight through! I really enjoyed it, and I loved seeing all the old-time movie stars (Yul Brenner, Vincent Price, etc.) and I was blown away by the the costumes especially.

So I was thinking: Wouldn't it be awesome if Mego created a line of action figures based on the movie using the actors likenesses and costumes! Not a "generic" Moses. I did a search, and there is an expensive Charlton Heston Moses 12" figure.
          So what do you think? Would there be enough interest in a Ten Commandments line, or is it too risky?
          review_gstmoses_4.jpg

Comment

• PNGwynne
            Master of Fowl Play
            • Jun 5, 2008

Happy Easter! I made "Thanksgiving" dinner.
            WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• J.B.
              Guild Navigator
              • Jun 23, 2010

Happy Easter, all.

Originally posted by PNGwynne
              Happy Easter! I made "Thanksgiving" dinner.
              Enquiring minds want to know what that consisted of.
              You are transparent; I see many things... I see plans within plans.

Comment

• PNGwynne
                Master of Fowl Play
                • Jun 5, 2008

"Traditional": Roast turkey, dressing, gravy, mashed potatoes, succotash, salad, dinner rolls, deviled eggs, watermelon, and (from the bakery) custard and strawberry pies.

With my parents vaccinated, it was our first family meal in over a year.
                Last edited by PNGwynne; Apr 4, '21, 8:35 PM.
                WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• J.B.
                  Guild Navigator
                  • Jun 23, 2010

"Traditional": Roast turkey, dressing, gravy, mashed potatoes, succotash, salad, dinner rolls, deviled eggs, watermelon, and (from the bakery) custard and strawberry pies.

With my parents vaccinated, it was our first family meal in over a year.
                  You did them proud. Hell, you had me at deviled eggs.
                  You are transparent; I see many things... I see plans within plans.

Comment

• Werewolf
                    Inhuman
                    • Jul 14, 2003

Wowzers! You are wayyyy more ambitious than me. I made chicken strips and instant mashed potatoes.
                    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• Confessional
                      Maker & Whatnot
                      • Aug 8, 2012

Happy ChocoRabbitDarkSideoftheMoonSkittles Day… well, that's what was in my basket. We were also compelled to conjure deviled eggs.

Comment

• PNGwynne
                        Master of Fowl Play
                        • Jun 5, 2008

One serving of deviled eggs for me is at least six, lol. One sister made the eggs and the other made the salad and brought the pies.

As for the the rest, I've done it so often, it's not difficult. Though this year's turkey at 22+ pounds was a tactical challenge. Usually for Easter, it's ham.

And WW--I love instant potatoes if doctored up.

Comment

• PNGwynne
                          Master of Fowl Play
                          • Jun 5, 2008

Originally posted by J.B.
                          You did them proud. Hell, you had me at deviled eggs.
                          Yet somehow I want short ribs.

Comment

• Mikey
                            Verbose Member
                            • Aug 9, 2001

My Easter dinner was a family size Banquet Salisbury Steaks dinner and powdered Idahoan "buttery" mashed potatoes

Yea, I know … but its better than nothing

Comment

• Vepido
                              • Mar 28, 2021

Happy Easter to everybody
                              Hi! I am new

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎