Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mattel Masters of the Universe Micro collection.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

Mattel Masters of the Universe Micro collection.

Found this vid on youtube. Wow, this is the first I heard about these. Looks like Origins figures shrunk down to army men size. neat!

He-Man, Orko, Skeletor, Man-At-Arms, Mer-Man Micro Collection, Unboxing.

I'm guessing these will be sold at Dollar stores here.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...
  • monitor_ep
    Talkative Member
    • May 11, 2013

This might show up at Dollar Tree, the just release G.i. Joe Real American Heroes about that size.
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• thunderbolt
      Hi Ernie!!!
      • Feb 15, 2004

These loook more like some of the smaller figures Dollar General carries so I'd imagine there more than Dollar Tree. The GI Joe ones are a bit crappier looking than these
      You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• RonnyG
        Career Member
        • Apr 23, 2014

Those are nice! Mattel also released similar mini-figures of the Justice League. I picked a set up at Dollar Tree. I was really impressed with the quality and the paint apps--especially for a buck. The manufacturing or technology has really come a long way since the days of little green army men. I imagine the He-Man mini figures are the same size and quality. Would be nice if they eventually end up at Dollar Tree.
        cdd3546427743d2c649e9c339c8ea536.jpg
        s-l800.jpg

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
          Verbose Member
          • Mar 7, 2004

^Yeah, the Justice League figures are nice! This MOTU mini-line may be the way I go with the new stuff, due to space issues.

Chris
          sigpic

Comment

• Werewolf
            Inhuman
            • Jul 14, 2003

These are starting to hit Dollar Tree in the US. Good luck everyone.

You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• RonnyG
              Career Member
              • Apr 23, 2014

My Dollar Tree finally had them in stock today! I was lucky to get all 5! There were only about 8 left on the pegs when I arrived, so someone got there before me and cleaned them out. I actually went searching in the toy shelves below the pegs, and found an Orko mixed in with some other toys.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎