Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Earth 2 Chris
    Verbose Member
    • Mar 7, 2004

^Man, Don Glut has had a VERY interesting career. He's literally done EVERYTHING. Early home movie fan films, comics, indie horror films, softcore horror films, MOTU, Filmation shows, Marvel animated series...you name it.

Chris
    sigpic

Comment

• thatblockoguy
      • Mar 24, 2010

Are the Back in Action figures supposed to be a general release or through Mattel Creations? Just went on that site to learn more about the “Shogun Skeletor” and realized that I couldn’t find anything about the line

Comment

• Werewolf
        Inhuman
        • Jul 14, 2003

On a ownership related note, I just got the new Funko POP She-Ra and there's no mention of Classic Media on the package only Mattel. The new She-Ra Funko POP is based on the toy and doesn't use the Filmation look.

Originally posted by thatblockoguy
        Are the Back in Action figures supposed to be a general release or through Mattel Creations?
        I believe Mattel Creations.
        You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• thatblockoguy
          • Mar 24, 2010

So like $150 for the three pack?

Comment

• darkmonkeygod
            Career Member
            • Sep 5, 2005

Originally posted by thatblockoguy
            So like $150 for the three pack?
            I'm hopeful they'll be in the $60 range, but I'll honestly be shocked if they're over $100.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎