Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

I thought her dress was dark green, silky taffeta.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• monitor_ep
      Talkative Member
      • May 11, 2013

Nope Reptil in in black dress, Medusa is in green dress, both could use recycle Mego outfits.
      Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• PNGwynne
        Master of Fowl Play
        • Jun 5, 2008

The youtube clip of the film's climax belies that--note her dress in relation to her brunette hair and Dr. Franklyn's black frock-coat. I'd bet it's even more pronounced on blue-ray.

Still, the first Mego custom I saw of the Reptile used a witch dress and she looked good.
        WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• monitor_ep
          Talkative Member
          • May 11, 2013

vlcsnap-2021-03-31-21h48m06s500 (2).jpgREPTILE11 (2).png

It is hard to tell, but it could be a shiny black caught in the light...

Most of the customs I have seen went with black dress.
          Last edited by monitor_ep; Mar 31, '21, 10:05 PM.
          Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• imlaughing2death
            • Jul 20, 2020

Looking forward to see how they handle The Mummy's bandages, but either way I'll pick one up for my birthday. 14 inchers sound really interesting, although they might take too much space for me to collect. One figure I'd like to see is a 14 inch Flocked Kong, but that's probably just a pipedream.

Comment

• tiinacat
              Museum Patron
              • Feb 4, 2015

The best is another Ultra Figure - I hope I get at least 5 Ultra’s out of this line

Comment

• Artistix
                • Apr 9, 2012

Some nice figures in there. Very male heavy though.

Comment

• JamesB.
                  • Dec 15, 2013

Originally posted by monitor_ep
                  Nope Reptil in in black dress, Medusa is in green dress, both could use recycle Mego outfits.
                  Actually, Anna Franklyn (Jacqueline Pearce) in her reptilian form wears a very dark green dress fashioned from an unusual, shimmering material. I have seen a custom figure made in which the costume was incorrectly made from a turquoise coloured fabric. I've also seen a custom model kit were the dress was painted black. It is easy to mistake the dress as black, as she is featured predominantly in shadows, but there are glimpses in the film in which you can see it actually a very dark green.

And yes, Megaera (Medusa's sister) in Hammer's The Gorgon does wear a flowing green dress.
                  Last edited by JamesB.; Apr 1, '21, 11:28 PM.

Comment

• JamesB.
                    • Dec 15, 2013

Originally posted by JamesB.
                    Actually, Anna Franklyn (Jacqueline Pearce) in her reptilian form wears a very dark green dress fashioned from an unusual, shimmering material. I have seen a custom figure made in which the costume was incorrectly made from a turquoise coloured fabric. I've also seen a custom model kit were the dress was painted black. It is easy to mistake the dress as black, as she is featured predominantly in shadows, but there are glimpses in the film in which you can see it actually a very dark green.

And yes, Megaera (Medusa's sister) in Hammer's The Gorgon does wear a flowing green dress.
                    I decided to consult with some members of a Hammer Facebook group and was informed that the material used for Anna's snake woman dress appears to be green watered silk.

It would be fantastic if Mego used a similar, but cheaper type material in order to achieve that unique shimmering effect with the dress.
                    Last edited by JamesB.; Apr 2, '21, 2:26 AM.

Comment

• phil
                      Persistent Member
                      • May 11, 2007

Has it been confirmed that Caesar is the Roddy McDowall version?

Comment

• Chris
                        Persistent Member
                        • Dec 23, 2009

Originally posted by phil
                        Has it been confirmed that Caesar is the Roddy McDowall version?
                        Ceasar looks to be from the Dawn or War for the POTA. I'm basing that on what I have seen on facebook.
                        If a Mego figure of God did not exist, it would be necessary for EMCE to invent him.

Comment

• LonnieFisher
                          Eloquent Member
                          • Jan 19, 2008

Originally posted by Chris
                          Ceasar looks to be from the Dawn or War for the POTA. I'm basing that on what I have seen on facebook.
                          That would suck.

Comment

• Mego-Amigo
                            Persistent Member
                            • Jun 22, 2011

I have to second that.

Comment

• phil
                              Persistent Member
                              • May 11, 2007

I don’t understand why we don’t know yet what version of Caesar is being made.

Comment

• Confessional
                                Maker & Whatnot
                                • Aug 8, 2012

Agreed!… the Hiya, NECA, Weta products have covered the new trilogy in most aspects. We need Conquest!

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎