Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mego-Amigo
    Persistent Member
    • Jun 22, 2011

Definitely agree with the wish list above just add Marlena Moreau in there. On a different note I love the Hammer Reptile sculpt. Thanks for sharing that JamesB. I also noticed there's a Robin tease on Instagram. With what I can tell by the costume it looks to be a classic Robin ( like the recent Riddler ) thankfully not based on modern comics or Timmverse cartoons. Hopefully they follow suit with the upcoming Joker and Penguin.
    Last edited by Mego-Amigo; Apr 7, '21, 2:28 PM.

Comment

• PNGwynne
      Master of Fowl Play
      • Jun 5, 2008

Originally posted by Liu Bei
      ...One thing I'd also like to see Mego do, if they really want to do characters they think might not sell well enough on their own, is pair them up with a character that would sell better, or have each figure in the wave contain a piece of a playset or gadget of some kind (like the Genesis device, or a "Build a Bridge" type deal). That's a way you could more safely guarantee that one figure in a wave doesn't just rot on pegs.
      YES!!!
      WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• PNGwynne
        Master of Fowl Play
        • Jun 5, 2008

OMG thrilled to see the Reptile. I agree about the dress!
        WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• MEGO Kid
          Museum Super Collector
          • Nov 5, 2018

This is, pardon the pun, a MONSTER line up. Great job MEGO. Now, get me my Chapel and Rand

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎